She placed the Casserole and the plates on the floor . As she looked back , she saw her mother in law is coming with the pan ( Karahi ) .

Her mother in law then called everyone while She was placing the piping hot Parathas in each plates .

Smriti's father in law , her two brother in laws came instantly and settled down taking a plate each . Few minutes later, Vikramaditya came and sat near his mother and took the plate which was already served .

They started eating and both Smriti and her mother in law sat beside them .

As Bhagyashree saw Vikramaditya's plate , she opened the lid of the Casserole but he intrupted her saying "Bas ho gaya ."

Smriti scooped some veggies for giving them to Vaibhav and asked to Vyom "Tumhe aur du ?" .

But he refused shaking his head in deniel .

After breakfast , VikramAditya and Vaibhav took their respective bags and started going towards the Varanda of their house where everyone's shoes are kept .

While going both VikramAditya and Vaibhav shouted "Ok Mumma , ham chalte hai." .

But Bhagyashree called VikramAditya from behind "Adi" . And he stopped hearing his mother's voice . He looked back to see her coming with a paper .

"Ji Mumma"

She forwarded him that paper saying "Yeh list . Ghar ka rashan Khatam hone wala hai ." .

VikramAditya without looking at the paper , folded it and places it inside his pocket saying "Main le aunga Mumma" . And hugged her once before leaving for Varanda .

He and his brother , both were wearing their shoes when she came to them with two bottles of water .

She gained their attention saying "Pani" .

Vaibhav smiled at her taking the water bottle and thanked her "Thank You Bhabi" .

VikramAditya wore his shoes and washed his hand from the nearby tap before taking his bottle .

He gazed at her who was looking down . He muttered a "Thank You" before going out .

She stood there looking at VikramAditya who started his bike and Vaibhav sat behind him and they both departed from there .

Once they went out of her sight , she returned inside to see Bhagyashree keeping the plates inside the sink except for one that is her husband's .

She then brought another plate and kept it on the floor before getting up as she forgot to get something from the kitchen .

But before she could go , Smriti came out of the kitchen with a bowl of Curry that was prepared previous night for dinner .

She placed the bowl saying "Aunty aap bethiye , main serve kar deti hoon"

But , Bhagyashree muttered "Nahi . Main khud kar dungi" while opening the Casserole to count the number of Parathas left .

There were exactly 4 Parathas and she took 2 of them . She served herself .

Smriti was looking at her and sighed seeing her behaviour . But she couldn't do anything about it .

She silently served herself and ate the breakfast in complete silence .

Post breakfast , Bhagyashree washed the dishes and Smriti started washing the clothes after Vyom departed for his school .

Smriti's father in law , Paritosh Chouhan was resting in his room because he is an heart patient and the doctor has strictly prescribed him to rest as much as he could .