𝟏𝟖 | the winchester sister

you and you're brothers sam and dean haven't spoken in a long time

you and you're brothers sam and dean haven't spoken in a long time. You thought about them a lot and what it would've been like to go hunting with them and just being the sibling duo fighting crime together but that never happened.

As you were in you're office sorting through papers you're assistant allowed the guys to come into you're office and before you had turned around you starting throwing papers everywhere and you keep throwing and you threw some behind and as you turned around you couldn't believe you're eyes it's was sam and dean in you're office.

Sam: something got you all worked up because thanks for nearly aiming the papers at me sis.

Dean: so what's got our loving sibling all worked up with throwing everything on the floor and the walls.

Y/n: sam i'm sorry *laughs* it's just i have this thing and i'm kind of far behind but it's nothing i can't handle. So what brings my brothers too my neighbourhood.

Sam: well it's a hunting monster we don't know what where up against just yet.

Dean: but i mean we missed you little sis i mean we can't visit our favourite person.

Y/n: you can and i miss you guys too. I just didn't think i would see you guys cause it's been so long since we last seen each other.

Sam & dean: we know and where sorry for that.

As sam and dean had finished there hunting trip business they came by you're place too see you before they had to leave town.

Once you guys had a talk and everything you said goodbye to you're brothers and they said there goodbyes to you also.

You will forever miss them but seeing them today felt really good and you couldn't wait to see them again soon.