𝟏𝟕 | feelings

You and Sam have always had feelings for each other but neither you or Sam ever confessed them feelings for one another but you were always scared to know

but you were ready to tell him how you felt about him it was something that you wanted to get off you're chest and if Sam didn't feel the same way as you well at least you told him.

Y/n: sam hey i have too tell you something

Sam: yeah hey you okay you seem not yourself

Y/n: no yeah i'm good i just wanna say you mean everything to me but being with you and dean has helped me a lot but being with you Sam it's made realised that i like you a lot and i just needed to tell you that because if you don't feel the same way then that's okay too i can handle it even though it's gonna hurt for a bit but i'll be okay and i just needed you to know that's all.

Sam: well thank you for that. But y/n i don't know what do you want me to say that i like you back because i don't and i'm sorry for that and you also mean everything to me but i just don't see us together in that way you know. You're my best friend.

Y/n: *starts tearing up* no no i understand i'm sorry i even said all that too you i don't know what came over me thinking that you would feel the same way i should've knowing that you only think of me as you're best friend and I'm okay but would you excuse me because I have to go and figure stuff out and i'll see you later.

Sam: y/n i love you *starts smiling* you are my whole world and knowing you has become the best thing that i've done in my life and you being here with me and i'm sorry with the whole speech with me saying that i don't see us together because i don't like you. i'm in love with you so in love with you head over heels for you. You're the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about when i go to sleep. i love you y/n.

Y/n: wait you love me Sam i'm so head over heels and forever in love with you too. Couldn't you at least tell me instead of scaring me like that thinking that i was a complete idiot confessing how i felt and thinking that i was actually going to be heartbroken over you probably for the rest for my life. But you telling me that you love me is just something else but i want you to know that you're also the  first thing i think of when i wake up and the last thing i think about when i go to sleep. you are my life i love you sam Winchester forever and more.

You and Sam were happy living the happy couple life but you were so head over heels for him you didn't wanna live without him he was the love you've been looking for.

________________________________

hello hello 👋🏻

sorry that i haven't posted in over month. i've just kind of haven't knowing what to post or to write i guess you could say writers block hit me.

But i'm here with new a post for y'all and i hope you enjoy and i shall posts very soon but for now enjoy.