𝟎𝟔 |sam came too visit

sam and dean were on a case that just happens to be in you're area of work

but you hadn't seen sam or dean for so long you were nervous to see sam because you always had the biggest crush on him since you and sam had known each other since you were little kids but sam doesn't know that you liked him.

Sam: y/n what since uh when did you start working in law firm of you're father's office.

Y/N: well sam hello to you and dean of course. Since i graduated college where if i remember you left to go be with dean and i never seen you again so it's been what a couple of years.

Sam: yeah something like that. Well i didn't know you wanted to study law

Y/N: yeah i want to become a lawyer.

Sam: well i'm happy for you y/n it was good seeing you.

Y/N: you too sam.

sam and dean handled the case that was happening at you're work and before sam had left he wrote his number on a piece of paper for you so you an sam could keep in touch and possibly go out sometime.

sam called you too see how things had been since him an dean took care of the case that had happened and you said it was going really good. Sam asked you out on a date and you said yes too him.

...... ✨️......

new chapter is up!

i know i've been gone but i'm here i'll try and write this month if i can which i'll be able too it's just trying to find the gifs and how to write them and too make sure the story is good.

but i hope you like the part and i'll try and keep the chapters coming for you guys. But you guys we are in november which means christmas and new years is only around corner.

this whole year has gone super fast like it usually does.

but enjoy the part.

like, comment, vote

Chloe xo