It was clear from the look on her face that she was not at all happy about this, she quietly went to her room without saying anything.

Wei Wuxian is very angry at her behaviour because his son has come home after so many years and she has been avoiding yuan.

But yuan does not care about this. He goes to his room and after entering his room he finds his room is same as before no change.

After yuan went to his the room , Wei Wuxian enters Lusi's room and entering he angrly asked her , "What kind of behaviour was that?"

"How do you feel when you enter my room after so long?"-
Lusi ignored him and said something else.It is true that Wei Wuxian never enters his room.

"Answer what I say"- Wei Wuxian shout and ignored her words

"Don't scream,  yifi is sleeping in the next room, she will wake up."- lusi said

Wei Wuxian took a deep breath and said, "Look, I love your daughter as my own daughter, so you must love my son as your own son."

Lusi clenched her fists at this because Wei Wuxian never said 'your daughter' he always said 'my daughter'.But today he is talking like this only for that boy.

Lusi doesn't say anything, just nods and Wei Wuxian leaves the room. But before leaving the room, he gave it one last warning not to misbehave with yuan.

Xiao mansion

Around 20 cars entered the mansion and the Prime Minister xiao jixuan got out of the white car

He was tired after a day's work and entered his palace. All the maids present get busy to welcome him.
Then Mrs. Yanli comes and joins her husband and talks to him.

"Tomorrow you have to go to my xian's house for yifi's birthday."- yanli said

Xiao jixuan looked at her and said, "You know how busy I am, it's not possible for me."

" just for One day you can't find some time!!! Always busy with work, don't give time to family."-

She is angry because her husband is always busy with work.Her husband does not participate in any family function or special day. Because her husband is very busy with work.

Jixuan could see that his beautiful wife was mad of him so he kissed her on the cheek and said, "All these countries are the responsibility of your husband and if your husband takes care of all these countries then how can he be free."

"Yes just take care of the country, don't take care of yourself"- yanli said angrly

Then jixuan puts his wife on his lap and says, "You to take care of me."

The maids in attendance bowed their heads in shame as they knew very well how romantic their prime minister was.

Yanli's  on the other hand turns red with shy, her anger is gone and she turns to her husband saying, "Leave me, you shameless."