✨️Hyunlix-Loving You

✮⋆˙Ship:Hyunlix (Hyunjin x Felix)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Fluff

✮⋆˙Requested By: sunshine___twins

Hyunjin's Pov

"Hyunjin,stay wants to know a TMI today" Felix tells me as this whole time I have been staring at him and his beautiful face. But also I have been thinking how Felix and I needed a break or even a date night. Right back to the question... TMI..fuck I need to think quick

"Hmm I did a painting today and gave it to Felix" The truth is I did, a painting of us holding the flower together back when we were filming the music video for 'Thunderous'. I still remember that Felix grabbed me while we were on break that day and held the flower out to me.

I liked how small his hand is compared to mine so I snapped a photo. I actually didn't plan to make it into a painting but then midnight inspiration kind of made me do it.

Felix begins to talk again as I begin to interact with Minho a bit before ending the live. Felix walks over to me wrapping his arms around me "Why so spaced out love?"

"I just thought about how we haven't had a date for a while" I said softly to him as my arms are wrapped around his thin waist. Felix reaches up as he strokes my cheek.

"I know but we also have to be mindful that we are idols,sometimes it's best not to go out due to stalkers and the press." He warns me but the truth is we're humans like anyone else but even if we did go on a date outside,we wouldn't be able to kiss,hold hands or anything like that.

"I know but that doesn't stop us from doing so in the dorms, Chan,Han and Chanbin are supposed to be out producing the next album so my dorm area is clear at least."

Back a few months ago, it was the company's choice to split us up into two different dorms, but that doesn't really stop anything as Minho still visits Jisung and Seungmin still comes over to 3racha's dorms.

Nothing has really changed group wise,as for us,we switch turns on who goes to which dorm tonight as we never really leave each other's side. We tend to sleep together as well but people do say that stray kids has separation anxiety.

Felix sighs before kissing my cheek "Okay love,you got a deal." He holds onto me tighter for a moment as his head rests lightly on my chest "I never want to let you go" He mumbles softly. I kiss the top of his head just enjoying the feeling of his warm embrace.

"Don't worry because I will always be by your side no matter what" I reply back to him in an almost hushed tone. I watch as Felix closes his eyes, rubbing my back slowly and gently,days like this,I would never take for granted,this is the man that I love and will keep for the rest of my life.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Felix walks into the dorms after 3racha leaves as I'm standing at the door waiting for him smiling "Welcome home my sweet husband is what I would say if I lived with you and we were a married couple"

"Would I be Hwang Felix then? Or would you be Lee Hyunjin?" I never really thought about it as I think marriage would be a few years away since we only started dating during the 'Side Effects' era.

"Well what sounds better to you?" I lean against the kitchen counter as we agreed that we would have a simple movie date night. We walk over to the couch as I place the blanket over both of our legs.

I get closer to Felix as I wrap my arm around his shoulder. As the movie continues,I lay my head on his shoulder lightly "Felix" I whisper to him softly.

"Hm?"

"You are the only person that I will ever love but I'm so lucky to have you in my life Lee Felix Yongbok" I whisper softly,Felix intertwining his fingers with mine before kissing my hand gently.

"We're soulmates after all my love,you know this" He smiles softly before I kiss his lips gently before pulling away again

"One more kiss?" Felix whispers softly as I kiss him again but this only causes him to softly giggle "One more?"

"Am I recharging the Lix battery?" I slowly stroke his head before kissing him one more time as I hold him closer to my body.

"Mhm,you know that's the only way to keep me happy, you are my source of happiness" Felix whispers to me. The truth is,Felix has been my best friend since pre debut but he has saved me so many times. I will always be grateful to him but I know that I'll always love him too.

"Your hands are warm love,did you stick them in the oven when I wasn't looking?" I tease him as he shakes his head silently laughing.

"No but your hands are cold so I could be the one to warm them up," Felix jokes as we continue to watch the movie. I watch as his attention is on the screen and how the colors from the TV are illuminating against his skin, sometimes showing his stunning freckles in the right way.

Times like this are perfect for me,suddenly all the bad things in life disappear but he makes everything worth it. He's my sun and I'm his moon,together we make the perfect duo. But in the end we come together like an eclipse making a beautiful pairing.

But the only thing that I care about is that he's happy and healthy. Idol life can be hard but the hardest thing would be to let him go which will never happen because he's mine.