🚫Hyunlix-Venomous Love

✮⋆˙Ship:Hyunlix (Hyunjin x Felix)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings:Backstage sex,Semi public sex,Bondage

✮⋆˙Top:Hyunjin

✮⋆˙Bottom:Felix

Felix's Pov

Chan walks up to the group showing no emotion on his face but I know before every concert that he gets nervous. "Alright guys, you know the routine, if you don't remember.."

"Yeah they don't remember anything because they haven't been here for 9 stops now" Seungmin comments obviously not in the best mood but no one says anything about it. Hyunjin glances at me before Chan sighs.

"Okay then...Just go out there and do your best,even if you make a mistake,just pick yourself up and continue. We can do this" He says before we run up on stage playing Maniac,Red lights, then Venom

As Hyunjin squats down for his part,His glances over to me as I roll my head back as he dry gulps looking away to the crowd. The tension continues to get stronger before the song ends and Chan begins to talk to Stay.

Hyunjin pops his in ear piece out then mine as he whispers slyly putting his hand on my hip near my belt without showing it to stay. Suddenly the air becomes tighter as I gulp feeling his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Meet me in the dressing room when they play 'waiting for us',I need a 'talk' with you" Hyunjin whispers to me before quickly kissing the back of my head walking over to Jisung who was in his own world with Lee Know

The time comes when they're playing 'Waiting For Us' as we rush backstage where Changbin and Han mysteriously disappear. I hope we didn't make them uncomfortable,but Han and Changbin has a weird friendship anyways so it's hard to say

Hyunjin presses me against the wall, kissing me passionately, his body caressing seductively against mine. I can feel his erection against my tight leather jeans as my breath hitches. He's so damn hot with that red hair and those dark brown eyes that I could get lost in.

He pulls away looking me in the eyes as he softly pants before smiling "So pretty,good thing you're mine" Hyunjin smirks giving me another delicate kiss before running his larger hand down my waist.

"I just can't resist you, you are so addicting plus seeing you with your hands tied like that reminds me of last week when we tried different types of bondage. I have to admit,bondage when tightened feels so good but the man that was on top of me made it ever better.

"Am I?" I whisper back to him before planting a small kiss on his chiseled jaw as he grips my hips a bit tighter as he stares into my eyes intensely.

"You don't know the effect that you have on me do you?" He whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine. The huskiness of his voice and how close he is enough to make me melt into a puddle.

Even though we have been secretly dating,even keeping it from the members,he still makes me feel like this is the first time he has done this. I look at his deep brown eyes for a moment maintaining eye contact before he runs his hand around my belt

"Then tell me in a way past words" I whisper against his lips before he pulls me as close as he can away from the wall, kissing me desperately as his lips hungrily sucks on my lower lip. I softly groan wrapping my arms around his neck running my fingers through his long red hair not caring if I get the chalk in my hair or not

"Do something if you're going to." I hiss as these tight leather pants are getting tighter as he's getting excited. His cock is getting more sensitive due to the pressure that his pants are causing and being pressed up against his hard on

"I want you so bad Felix" He whispers against my neck slowly leaving a trail of slow and light kisses like a feather. My breathing becomes shallow as my heart beats fast but not as fast as his. I can feel it like a drum at a rock concert as I run my hand down his neck.

His neck must be his sensitive spot but I want to test that theory first,I kiss the edge of his jaw before he says to me softly "You are so lucky you aren't at the dorm because I could do so much more..." He gives a dramatic pause before meeting my eyes "naughty" He whispers the last part.

He slowly slips off the belt as his hand hovers barely over my bulge as I whine a bit in desperation. A smirk appears on his lips "Patience is key" Yeah we can have patience when we don't have to get back on stage but he also knows it as well as I do.

He takes one of his hands binding both of my hands similar to the start of 'Venom' as he wraps the belt around my wrists hooking it to one of the thin clothes hangers as it isn't that far up but enough where it puts slight pleasurable pressure on my wrists.

"So hot,you are so submissive to me,have you ever fucked any of the other members like this?" he asks. He knows about my threesome that I had with Seungmin and Chan before but he found out through Seungmin so he didn't really say much about it.

There's so much desire in his eyes but I know he's barely keeping grip of his control but I want to tease him a bit. "Maybe" I smirk looking him in the eyes as he just huffs silently moving his jaw a bit.

A habit he has when he is Jealous or mad, I burst into a small and soft laugh as his attention is back on me but with his gaze softened a bit because he tends to be cautious with me. "Hyunjinnie, there is no way that anyone is going to replace you" I smile softly at him.

"Are you sure you aren't having flashbacks of that time?" He asks, sliding his warm large hand under my black shirt caressing my hip slowly. He is the boldest member of the group other than Jisung but we all know that's how he ended up going so fast with Minho

"Never Hyun,it means nothing to me,there's no emotional ties but more of a fucking back when I was not so emotional attached to you. But now all of that has changed." I replied softly to him waiting to see what he would do next.

Hyunjin nods letting out what seems like a sigh of relief "Tell me what you want me to do" A teasing smirk is on his face.

"Fuck me" I whisper to him as he then unzips the pants running his fingers teasingly over the boxers right on my dick

"I couldn't hear you" I know damn well he could or else he wouldn't do that. He knows how to play his cards right though, I can admit that.

"I said I want you to fuck me hard and fast before Chan kills us for almost being late" I said a bit more firmer as Hyunjin's plump lips curl up into a slight smile before shoving my pants down as he leans in close to me near my ear

"Condom or no?" He whispers in my ear that doesn't have the earpiece in as I think about it. Feeling him raw would feel good with feeling his length inside me as he thrusts wildly but then condoms get in the way feeling more like a vibrator.

"No condom" I want to run my hands down his slim dancer's body but with this belt binding my wrists I have no luck on that one. He kisses my lips rough and desperate as he enters me as I feel his long hard length inside me. He feels warmer but I can already feel him leaking precum inside me.

I deepen the kiss allowing him to get more access to my mouth as he thrusts harder and harder hitting my prostate. He moans as I can feel him leak more precum. I lean forward a bit pressing my body closer to him allowing him to go deeper inside me.

He bites my lower lip before swiping his tongue over it. His kiss and the desperate love that he has for me is consuming me. "You-mm-feel so good" He thrusts into me faster, intertwining one of his hands in my bound one while the other hand is slowly moving down my arm.

"Fuck I'm so close" He moans tighten his grip thrusting faster and harder before I feel him release his load in me making me release as I feel his cock twitch inside me as his final thrust was so strong that it sent me over the edge.

We clean each other up before putting on the stage clothes for the next stage set,Chan knocks on the door a bit annoyed

"Coming?"