🚫Chanlixsung-Fantasies

✮⋆˙Ship:Chanlixsung (Chan x Felix x Jisung)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings:Threesome,Masturbation,Hyung kink,Praise Kink,Blow jobs

✮⋆˙Top:Chan

✮⋆˙Bottom:Felix

Felix's Pov

Sometimes what you think is suppressing the feeling of wanting another person feels so right for all the wrong reasons. I know Chan and I have been experimenting with different types of kinks and other things but I want to try adding someone in.

I want to feel what it's like to be a dom but not with Chan but with Jisung. I want to feel his plump pink lips wrapped around my cock as his silva lubricates it. Would he be the one to use tongue or would he let me thrust into his mouth as he whimpers?

Just the thought of it would make me get hard but the fact that we are in the middle of dance practice. Jisung is playing with Chan as this time he decided to wear tight black sweatpants. The way it shows off his curves in all the right ways.

I snap my attention away from Jisung as Minho sits down next to me "Did I seriously make you that exhausted?" He leans his head back staring at the dance studio's ceiling.

"No,I guess I have a lot on my mind" I don't really other than Jisung with a side of Bang Chan but no one can fix my horny ass right now.

"Well when I have a lot on my mind, sometimes I prefer places.." My mind accidently tunes out Minho as Jisung bends down almost right in front of me as his ass is on highlight for me or might as well be.

I want to bend him down over the sink and pound into him rough as he moans my name but that is of course if he likes it that way. Almost as if Jisung knew I was staring at him,he walks over to me sitting directly in my lap laying against my body.

This isn't going to end up well,he is hitting the right spot though. "Sunshine,dead already. Minho,be lighter on my baby" Jisung lays his head on my shoulder before kissing my neck.

"I'm about to make you see how hard I can go on people here in a second when you go through a whole concert worth multiple times" Minho playfully jokes as I feel Jisung's hand rest on my thigh making me hold my breath for a second.

"Am I making you horny love? Don't think I couldn't see the way that you were eye fucking me and Channie Hyung knows it too."

Shit,does this mean that Chan is going to punish me or does it mean that maybe my wet dreams will come true. "Does he?" I whisper back as my hand lowers down to his waistband but barely.

"He does and I know the way you feel too by the way your half hardened cock got harder for me when I sat down on your lap." Jisung mumbles as I notice Hyunjin,Seungmin,I.N and Changbin walks out of the room.

"Not going home or are you three so tired that you didn't realize the time?" Minho asks as he gets up from the couch and grabbing his stuff that is in the corner of the room

"I think I need to stay back and learn a few more things since Felix got those parts down well." Jisung says as he places his hands on my upper thighs pressing himself higher in my lap so he is sitting and not laying, making me hiss quickly.

"And I'm guessing you are staying because of your boyfriend?" Minho tilts his head towards me which makes Chan nod.

"Well I have some songwriting things to speak to Jisung with and Felix, yes that is the case. I don't want him to be lonely in the car ri-" The door shuts as Minho might have a bigger idea of what is happening.

"Someone getting turned on by the sight of another member huh? Naughty Felix but you are my good baby so of course I'm not mad at you. I kinda wanted to bring Jisung into this all along as well" Chan admits.

Jisung gets up from my lap to stand in between my legs before looking at me smirking a bit. That cocky attitude that Jisung has right now is making things harder on me "So Chan and I were talking and what if we made this an official thing and became a polyamorous relationship?"

Is this even real anymore? Do I need to get my head examined again? No,this is my best friend..Yeah the one that I have tried to kiss multiple times,smiled at his cute ways,masturbated about an-When in the hell did I fall in love with him?

I answer by pulling Jisung into my waist, making him sit down in my lap and kissing him gently. His hands tangle in my hair as he grinds against my hard dick making me moan in his mouth.

Jisung takes off my shirt quickly before he sucks on my lower lip pulling away "Fuck Jisung" I whisper. I see Chan moving his hand up and down in his pants seeing him jerk off to the sight of us.

"Can you be a good boy and get down on your knees for me Jisung?" I whisper against his lips as Jisung gets off of my lap and onto the floor pulling down my pants. "Eager are we?" I smirk a bit.

"You just look so uncomfortable so I thought I would help you and I really want to taste you..can I?" Jisung asks as he has the puppy dog eyes in full blown mode now and the way that his brown hair is slightly wet from sweating.

"What's the magic word?" I lean forward even though my aching cock is telling me not to delay this any longer.

"Please Lix" Jisung pleads before running his hands down my inner side of the thighs.

"That's my baby,go ahead" I encourage him as he slips his mouth around my dick as his tongue glides across the tip giving it attention as the precum already leaks from the tip. I can hear the small pants and whimpers that Chan is giving off that tells me that he is getting closer.

Jisung then slides up and down my length slowly as I run my hands through Han's slightly curly brown hair. "That's it, you are doing so well" I tell him as my voice comes off a bit raspy and deeper than normal which makes Chan moan a bit before leaning back breathing heavily.

Jisung squeezes my thigh with his free hand as he goes harder and faster. I buck my hips up making him moan with his eyes water a bit. The way his innocent face is doing something so lewd makes things so much hotter.

He takes in more of my length making him gag a bit but he still continues to slide up and down my length "Don't choke yourself, you are doing so good" I praise him before he just goes faster and hard causing me to moan loudly as I feel tightness building up in the lower part of my stomach.

"Sung,I'm getting closer" I warn him before he gives me a thumbs up this time giving my tip rapid swipes of his tongue before cumming into his mouth. Chan tosses Jisung a water as Jisung takes a drink of it and spits it out in the sink.

"You taste good lix just like the way you look." Jisung winks before he comes back over to me as he sits down next to me "did I fulfill your wettest dreams Lix?"