🚫Changchan-Fireworks

✮⋆˙Ship: Changchan ( Changbin x Chan)

✮⋆˙Type of story :Smut

✮⋆˙Kinks/Warnings:  Blow Jobs, Bondage, Daddy Kink, Blind Folds, Elevator sex, semi public sex

✮⋆˙Top:Changbin   

✮⋆˙Bottom:Chan

Chan's Pov

The event of the year for our company that we work for,the new year's eve party. The time where we can chat with who we want and drink. Just what a party needs when work and friends are involved.

Changbin wraps his arm around me "Let's just go around talking to people for a while and then when one of us gets tired. Ding ding" He holds up his phone smirking a bit "oops my sister is calling me,she wants me to go back home for the holidays and cue the other having to leave as well"

He's actually got things all planned out but I know he has a smaller social battery than I do."Okay Binnie" I quickly pat his ass before walking into the elevator,everyone that we are close with at work knows that we are engaged.

He proposed to me in Hawaii when we had a business trip there and he extended it saying our flight was moved to a later date and then when we were on the beach,he proposed. It seemed so movie-like but yet again, our whole relationship has been that way.

The elevator dings, letting us off at the rooftop as we walk out of it and into the busy crowd of people that are socializing with Champagne in their hands. I can tell you one thing,we are not staying here until 12 AM because I have been working all day with Changbin and there's no way I'm spending that much time with my coworkers.

I scan the rooftop area as I see Yeji who is with her lover Lia,they are talking among each other before they see me. "Chan Hyung,heyyy" Lia smiles, waving at me to come over. I smile and wave at them holding up one finger before I whisper in Changbin's ear 'Good luck babe' I wink at him

Lia is the first one to hug me when I come over to them. "Good to see you again Chan Hyung,I know,I saw you last month when we had dinner at our home. How have you been?" She leans in closer "Has Yeji been working you hard? You seem tired"

I shake my head no before she drags her girlfriend back over to her side. "I heard that you know,I swear sometimes I almost think people only come for the free alcohol." I laugh a bit before she flags a waiter down "Get me and this man a glass of champagne"

"You better slow down,you get a little bit too wild when drunk" Lia warns her as I smile,they are the sweetest ladies and Yeji's sarcasm is a fresh breath of air compared to the bubbly types.

"Well someone has to liven this graveyard" She giggles as the waiter gives her another glass and me a glass. I throw it back quickly as I look to see his hand around another guy's waist.

"Another please and make it stronger if you can." I politely smile as they come back with another few drinks as they probably know that I'll be knocking them back quickly.

"Chan,how's Starry nights coming along?" A song for a Kpop group that I have been working on with Jisung lately.

"Jisung has been writing the lyrics for it and I have been helping and producing. They should start recording sometime next month or should I say next year" I flash a smile before the younger that I mentioned comes up hugging me from behind.

"Channie Hyung,did you finally convince Changbin to come?" Jisung asks as he lets me go standing beside me now.

I softly laugh nodding "I wanted to have him to know more people at the office,it wouldn't hurt to do so" Jisung nods in agreement before resting his head onto my shoulder.