The talk (teaser)

"FANTASIA, THIS WAY!" The paparazzi shrieked.
"CAN WE GET YOU AND TARAJI TOGETHER?" the paparazzi said. "Of course." Fantasia uttered

Taraji moves close to Fantasia and Taraji fakes like she kissed her. Fantasia looks at Taraji up and down in a lovely way. After the press Taraji, Danielle, Fantasia and Halle all go to a bar and Taraji starts to drink and chug. Fantasia realizes what Taraji is doing and goes over there to stop her because she knows how she gets when she drinks.

"Are you okay Raji? Slow down.." Fantasia says
"Yeah I'm okay.. chill out Tasia I only had 3 cups" Taraji got up and yanked Fantasia by her arm and started to dance on her.
Fantasia started to blush and let Taraji dance on her.

(IN THE CAR)

Taraji fell asleep on Fantasia's shoulder.. Fantasia started to rub Taraji's head and pecked her forehead.

"Alright we're here." The driver speaks
"Raji get up girl we're at your house.." Fantasia shook Taraji as Taraji started to get up.
"I'll be back.." Fantasia uttered.
Fantasia walks Taraji to her door step and opens the door to Taraji's home
"Okay Raji see you tomorr-" "your not gonna stay with me?"
"Well I have to go home Raji.." "just stay please my head hurts.." Fantasia waves goodbye to the driver and he drives off.

Taraji walks over to her couch and plops down on the white cushions.
"Taraji I should really get going it's getting pretty late girl.." "stay the night?" "No tar-" "come on please you can sleep with me so you don't have to be out here by yourself in the dark okay?"
"Taraji.." "Fantasia.. please"
"Fine I'll stay but I have to leave early okay?"
"Okay that's fine with me" Taraji gets up and walks over to the kitchen and gets champagne for them both. "Here Tasia I saw you didn't drink tonight you can at least have a little fun.." "thank you Raji come here..." Taraji sits down beside Fantasia and locks eyes with her.
"I've been meaning to talk to you about something.." "like what.. you know you can tell me anything baby." "You know I love you Raji I do but I feel like my love for you has grown stronger ever since we met.." "Tasia what are you saying girl.."
"Nothing forget it it's alright let's get to bed.." "oh my God no tell me Tasia.."

"I have grown feelings for you Taraji.." "what.. um wait" Taraji scoffs and chuckles "what do you mean you have feelings for me?"
"Yes i-" Taraji kisses Fantasia not know what she's doing at all Taraji pushes away and they lock eyes. "I'm so sorry.. Tas-" Fantasia kisses Taraji as they've been married all they're life.
Taraji pushes away again reminding Fantasia that she has an husband "Wait Tasia girl you have an husband we can't do this im sorry"

"Wait-" "no Fantasia we can't.." "were getting a divorce Raji this is why I told you how I felt.." "I'm going to bed fantasia.." "Come here.." "No-" Fantasia stops her in her tracks as she starts taking off her shirt and bra.. "Fantasia what are you doing.." Fantasia gets up and drags Taraji to her room. Fantasia throws her on the bed and starts taking off the last bit of her clothing as Taraji just layed back and watched. Fantasia starts to unbuckle Taraji's belt "Tasia sto-" Fantasia starts to kiss up and down her neck..

THIS IS HONESTLY SO RANDOM IM ALREADY HATING THE WAY IM DOING THIS STORY YALL..

TBC...