The Royal Adventure & Princess Follower

Sneak peek to the upcoming chapter in 'Fire & Blood: The Dragon's Demon Born', 'The Innocence in Sentencing'. If you wish not to see spoilers, do not read the below chapter. The chapter will be uploaded later today.

 The chapter will be uploaded later today

Amidst the ranks of revered nobles within the realm stood four prominent figures: three of royal lineage and one heir of a noble lord

Amidst the ranks of revered nobles within the realm stood four prominent figures: three of royal lineage and one heir of a noble lord. Prince Aemond, son of King Viserys, alongside the grandchildren of His Grace, Princess Visenya and Prince Jacaerys Velaryon, were accompanied by Lord Rickon's eldest Cregan Stark. In a daring escapade that belied their youth and station, these noble youths slipped away from the confines of the Dragonpit, evading the notice and protection of their vigilant guards.

Least worry spread among the children's mothers's longing for their safe return, with their men allaying their fears. Lady Gilliane sought comfort in the arms of her caring husband, Lord Rickon, and said within the chamber's of Princess Rhaenyra, Ser Laenor and Ser Harwin stood by their troubled lady with unseemly love, leaving Queen Alicent struggling as the said King, heedless to her worries, detached his knights without saying a word to his wife.

Whispers speak of the children venturing into dark and disreputable streets, allegedly visiting a brothel to view the women who laboured there. Least most vehemently refute such accusations, asserting the nobling boys held a deep fondness for the princess by both blood and amity; they would never permit such slander to befall her name, and lastly, Prince Aemond was not his eldest brother Aegon; he only searched for harmless adventures with his niece that concluded with the incident of a man cloaked in tattered religious garb. With untamed and zealous fervour, this man laid claim to the princess' arm, proclaiming her the divine saviour and goddess above all Gods. In his distorted belief, words speak of him oughting to whisk her way from the perceived dissary and corruption of the Red Keep, leaving the young Stark boy to valintly intervene, protecting the princess with bravery by seperating him from her, only to leave the cobblestone to bear witness to the guilt of man's blood for when the man finally faced retibution at the hands of the knights. The children were now safe in the Red Keep, where a trial was convened to determine the accused fate.

King Viserys presided over the proceedings, and the vulnerable young princess stood before her grandfather. Thus, in a surprising turn of events, the king gave his granddaughter the privilege of passing judgement on her accused man.

Weary eyes fixed upon her as the princess listened to the battered and bloody man, who appeared resigned to any fate she bestowed upon him, even death. For when she finally spoke, her words resonated empathy, drawing upon the wisdom of history, not choosing to seek retribution or vengeance but instead choosing a path of righteousness for the one who strayed in a time of blindness. The princess decreed that the man be confined to the castle's lower cell under watchful eyes until he repented his sins and learned to heed the word of the king. In her merciful decree, the nobles present beheld her compassionate nature and unwavering commitment to people's safety, only sentencing this man so those around would have the decency of feeling safe. Her actions not only revealed her goodness but also disproved the malicious titles bestowed upon her: 'The Dragon Witch', 'The Cursed Babe', and perhaps even 'The Dragon's Conqueror'. Instead, she came to be more known as 'The Worshipped'—not a as a deity with followers, but as one who had belief in her kindness and praised her honour for the mercy she showed. 

120AC