The Cannibal

The Cannibal is the oldest dragon said to have been born in 114 BC, with scales black as coal, teeth razor sharp, eyes a meancing green, horns curved and deadly, and claws capable of tearing flesh with ease

The Cannibal is the oldest dragon said to have been born in 114 BC, with scales black as coal, teeth razor sharp, eyes a meancing green, horns curved and deadly, and claws capable of tearing flesh with ease. His wings spanned wide, casting shadows over everything, bringing forth darkness. A size unconfirmed but spoken to be the second largest dragon since Old Valyria.

Lords whom witnessed Princess Visenya Velaryon's first nameday described him as a creature of pure terror, more vicious and deadly than that of Vhagar. They recalled his immense strength, though the dragon neither killed nor tried to eat anyone on that day. For such accounts are limited, the mere mention of his name strikes fear in the hearts of even the bravest warriors, as encounters with this savage beast always ended in a gruesome demise limited to the nameday.

He, a dragon, was speculated to be of a different lineage compared to the Targaryen-claimed dragons, with him being one of the three wild dragons roaming the lands. Dwelling on Dragonstone's Dragonmont's eastern side, deep into the caves, his home littered with dragon's and human bones, freshly decomposing dragon and human corpses, and the remnants of his fiery breath scorching the walll giving him the name the Cannibal.

Though Grey Ghost and Sheepstealer, the two other known wild dragons, lived both on the eastern side of the Dragonmont, he never struck or was known to have fought with them. Such lack of violence made some believe the Cannibal was the descendent of them and they too were of a different lineage like him.

A dragon unriden but now spoken to be tamed for his last appearance until the next, he was bowing to Princess Visenya Velaryon, solidifying their bond, a rare display of submission from such a creature earning him a place of honour among the Targaryen's. Now renowned as the princess' loyal protector, such a bond is still unknown and one of confusion.

Questions wasted no time, for since that fateful day he has never been riden, nor did she command him to do her bidding as the dragon lay still on Dragonstone while she lay in King's Landing.

115AC