Keeper of Keys

A/n: Still sick but here ya go since I don't know what to do!

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Bellerose have moved there, due to the chaos with the letters.

The family is sleeping, with Bellerose on the cold, dirt floor and Dudley sleeping on a sofa.

Hermione looked at Sally wondering why did she tell them about her life at home. I mean she would've helped her probably.

Sally looked at Hermione with per hatred. She hated that she had to miss the ball because of Hermione. Hermione knows how much she tried to get him to.

But did Hermione cared? No. She only cared about herself and now she have the audacity to blame her for the war she desperately didn't want.

Sally didn't asked to be the 'girl who lived' she didn't ask to become famous. She wanted none of this but all she did want is Percy to have a family.

Unlike she did when she was young. She want Percy to have real friends not fake ones that put their problems on you.

But the Gods have other plans when it is her next birthday she would have the biggest and largest party that even the world can be invited to.

Bellerose has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Bellerose. Bellerose looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps 12:00.

"Make a wish, Bellerose." She said to herself as she blows the 'candles' on the drawn birthday cake. Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Bellerose jumps.

The door thumps again and Dudley and Bellerose jump up and back away. Bellerose hides behind a wall, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Petunia and Vernon appear, with Vernon holding a double barrel gun.

"He has a gun!?" Athena yelled out. "He could've just used himself as armor." Ares said as many people snicker at him.

"Who's there?! Ahh!" Vernon yelled as the door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears.

Hermione rolled her eyes wondering how dumb he must've been to ask that question.

As he comes into the clear lighting, the giant man himself reveals to be Rubeus Hagrid.

Sally smiled as she saw Hagrid oh how much she misses him.

"Sorry about that." Hagrid said as he put the door back up."I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!" Vernon yelled aiming his gun at Hagrid.

"Shut up you damn basketball, rolly molly, looking ass!" One of the demigods yelled.

As Petunia quietly gasps in fear, Hagrid grabs the gun and bends it upwards.

"He's strong, strong." Aphrodite gushed. "A strong, sweet, giant." Hestia said as Sally nodded.

"Well...."

"Hermione please shut up."

"Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." Hagrid said as the gun fires upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear. Hagrid notices Dudley.

"Were is Bellerose?" Hagrid asked. "I-I-I'm not Bellerose." Dudley said in fear as Bellerose reveals herself. "I-I am." Bellerose said stuttering a little.

"Well, of course you are! Got somethin' for yeh. 'Fraid I might have sat on it at some point, but I imagine it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh." Hagrid said as he hands Bellerose the cake.