Letters from No One

Back at the Dursleys Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in. Dudley is crying --because he is cold and wet-- and wrapped up in a towel.

"Oh womp, womp." Nico said. "He deserves it after all." Percy said with a smile. "Sure as well did. If only I was that snake...I would've bitten the his ass." Poseidon whispered.

Amphitrite looked as her husband clearly jealous that he wanted to divorce her for a lowly human who lied about who she really was. Was she still mad about the divorce? Yes.

"It's all right, sweetheart. Let's get you out of those terrible clothes." Petunia assured a distressed Dudley.

They walk in the living room. Bellerose and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Bellerose against a wall. Then he --Vernon-- grabs Bellerose by the hair.

"Let go of my mother you Ratatouille looking ass bastard!" Percy as so many others yelled insults on Vernon. But no Amphitrite she just looked on telling herself that she deserves that.

"Ow!" Bellerose cried out in pain. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Vernon yelled. "I swear, I don't know!" Bellerose shouted out Vernon just snarls."One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!" Bellerose yelled.

Vernon scoffs at this, shoves Bellerose in the cupboard under the stairs and slams the door. "There's no such thing as magic!" Vernon yelled as he blackened out the vent on the door. An owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses roof.

"First degree murder check, we have to kill this fuckard." Poseidon grinned evilly which did scare many but not Sally.

Sally went and sat next to him whispering in his ear which had to be good since Poseidon was smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

Bellerose leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had her name on it with her address of where she slept. Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy dying Bellerose clothes. Bellerose walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, then walks to her seat with her letter.

"Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk." Vernon said after reading a postcard. But Dudley suddenly notices Bellerose's letter and runs to grab it from her and give it to his father.

"Could he just leave you alone!" Yelled Hera as she always had a soft spot for Sally and even admire her. Which people like to say Sally is the first person for Hera to like as a mortal.

"Dad! Look! Bellerose got a letter!" Dudley yelled out. "Hey, give it back! It's mine! Ti baraba!" Bellerose yelled out. "Yours? Who'd be writing to you?" Vernon asked Bellerose as she didn't even know herself.

The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up and Bellerose gulps. Much later, another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, Bellerose hears a whirring noise. She looks out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.

"He's not fucking for real?" Will asked. "He's for fake, he's looking like a fucking fool if I saw that I'll be calling the cops, child protective service who? They don't know you." Nico said.

Percy oh Percy was just about to blow like his father he will give people the true meaning of fear and destruction.

"No more mail through this letter box." Vernon said as Bellerose quietly closes the cupboard door. The next day, Vernon and Petunia are outside the door. Vernon is about to head off to work. Petunia kisses his cheek.

"Ew." Apollo said looking away as he didn't want to see two animals kiss.

"Have a lovely day at the office, dear." Petunia said as she stops, looks and sees a bunch of owls. "Shoo! Go on!" Vernon yelled. Petunia notices something and pats Vernon on the shoulder to get his attention, and what they see is more letters addressed to Bellerose.

Much later, Vernon is tossing letters into the fireplace. Bellerose comes around the corner. Vernon grins evilly and tosses more in. The scene fades to the next day, the family is sitting around, Bellerose is serving cookies.

"You cook from a young age no wonder why your so amazing good at it." Hestia said as they both smiled at each other. "The Gods favorite." Amphitrite whispered which earned a glare from Poseidon who heard.

"Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?" Vernon asks but Dudley shrugs and doesn't answer, as Bellerose hands a cookie to Vernon. "Because there's no post on Sunday?" Bellerose answered.

"So smart." Athena and Apollo praise Sally (Bellerose).

"Ah, right you are, Bellerose. No post on Sunday. Ha! No blasted letters today. No, sir. Not one single bloody letter, not one." Vernon said as Bellerose sees a shadow outside the window. Outside, millions of owls are perched.

"No, sir, not one blasted, miserable-" As Vernon was talking, a letter shoots out of the fireplace and zips across Vernon's face, cutting him off.

"Karma in your face!" Yelled Percy.

There is a rumbling and then millions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace. The family shrieks in horror as Bellerose watches in amazement.

"Me at my crackhead school be like." I said as Zeus looked around. "Don't listen to her she likes to say irrelevant shit." Ares said as I gasp. "Then I'll stay irrelevant because I will fold when I see Apollo." I said that left Apollo blushing.

"AHH! Make it stop! Please make it stop!" Dudley yelled as he jumped on Petunia's lap as she and Vernon continued screaming. "What is it? Please tell me what's happening!" Dudley yelled.

"Life before your eyes." Nico said sarcastically to an on-screen Dudley.

Bellerose waited for one to fall on the ground and when one did she picked it up and ran. But Vernon runs after her.

"Smart." Poseidon praised along with others.

"Go away! Ahh! Give me that! Give me that letter!" Vernon as he chases Bellerose and grabs her before Bellerose gets into her closet. "Get off! Ahh!" Bellerose yelled out.

Vernon restrains Bellerose as several letters begin to shoot everywhere around the house.

"Bitch!"

"Let her go you ugly hoe!"

"Nah get off her before I send your family members on you and it's the pigs!"

"Don't do the pigs like that."

"Ahh!" Yelled Vernon. "They're my letters! Let go of me!" Bellerose yelled out as the lights started flickering on and off.

The wood plank nailed in front of the letterbox finally breaks from the excess pressure of the letters shooting through the letter.

"Are you okay?" Apollo asked Sally. "Mentally, physically, psychological, no." Sally responded. "This poor women." Demeter sigh hating how she was treated even as a child.

"That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!" Vernon said determined. "Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Dudley asked as Petunia watches with a horrified look on her face, knowing that Dudley may be right.

"He been gone mad. Putting hands on my mother is a death plenty already." Percy said as he looked at Hades and Ares with a smile.

'Now that's evil.' Hades thought.