26.

Someone might ask you, "Are you okay?"

Without them knowing that you can't even taunt because you, yourself can't even evaluate nor assess if you're actually fine or not. 

So, you had to lie and drop the phrase such as, "Yeah, i'm alright" with your tongue twisted and your lips tied like a knot combined. 

Even me.

I had to lie, pretend, and act as if i hadn't know how to use them like an amateur. I've been pretentious to everything, even at the most convenient time possible. 

Like choosing between yes and no as if I'm having a survey on a mixed method basis on my thesis in order to proceed for fourth year in college. 

Opinions and options should always stick together per se. 

But in reality, i, myself don't even know the answer that might lead into another endless portion of a meaningless conversation. 

Cut the crap, will you? 

In reality, we don't really know what's the actual sign to penetrate deep into our minds just to ponder even. Moreover, if you'll ask me for that sign, i guess i'll add it up and just give it to the next person who knows it better than i do. It's just like we're just giving clues and hunting for quests until we reach to our rock bottom - our final destination. 

You, yourself will soon find the answers that you've been debriefing for.