Before the explosion the girls remained static, but before my words of authority the girls reacted and moved to report the situation.

  Me: Girls, Lets go.

  My classmates nod and we run out of the dining room.

  THIRD PERSON POV

  Cleveland runs to the port and when she arrives she is shocked because she doesn't see any enemy ships, she doesn't see any enemy planes.

  Cleveland: Where is the enemy?

  Montpelier: The Sakura Empire attacking us now?  What are the patrols doing right now?

  Columbia: No, the enemy is...

  Meanwhile in the R&D laboratories there are more explosions.

  Helena: [The enemy does not come from the ocean!  The enemy has infiltrated the base and is attacking from within!]

  BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

  An explosion almost hits Helena, then Purifier leaves at high speeds and flies towards the sea to escape.

  Helena: [The enemy is a damn high-ranking siren!]

  The R&D laboratory ended up completely destroyed, the girls in charge of emergencies go quickly to the laboratories for the rescue.

  On the other hand, Hornet runs to the laboratories and in that moment she finds Northampton lying on the floor very injured.

  Hornet: (Concerned) Northampton!

  Northampton: Sorry... I couldn't stop the enemy.

  Sandy: (Crying) They seriously damaged my beloved ship again!

  Northampton: Belfast and some of the girls are chasing the enemy... but the enemy is very powerful.

  Hornet: I know, who would have thought that a high-class siren would come alone?

  Northampton: Come on, go, help the girls repel the enemy.

  Hornet: But...

  Northampton: An enemy fleet is now approaching, we must repel them before this base loses its function completely.

  As Hornet looks out to sea, she can see that hundreds of enemy ships of all types appeared out of nowhere, aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers.

  Hornet: Tch, those bitches, they won't let us rest a damn day.

  Meanwhile, Grau's fleet had moved forward and deployed her planes to intercept the enemy.

Me: Damn, this will be difficult, if only I had access to modern weapons I wouldn't have these kinds of problems.

  Admiral: Leader.

  Me: What's wrong?

  Admiral: You have to do what you have to do, this is war, sacrifices are inevitable.

  Me: I know, artillery support!

  All the aircraft carrier ships switched to artillery bombardment as all the deployed aircraft are interceptors and they began to fire at the enemy ships while the planes fly to intercept the enemy aircraft.

  During this time, several planes with the Cuzco insignia attack and destroy enemy ships with a bombardment with surgical precision.

  Me: Cuzco!  Do you feel better already?

  Cuzco: I feel like shit, but the feeling of making shit out of the enemy is bigger than my hangover!  Plus they don't let me sleep!

  Me: You can see that she is excited.