"She was confused she doesn't know what to say when she's confused." She said, looking at Ursula for her to agree with her, which she did.

"Alright, bring it." Ryker said, bracing back in his chair.

"Sir?" They all looked at them like they didn't hear what he had said.

"Bring. it. up.here." He said more clearly, sounding out each word.

The maids looked at each other they thought if they had lied they be let go and sent to give the imaginary food they  had bought to Mika, but they weren't just foolish they were wrong.

The three of them let out a nervous chuckle.

"Are you laughing at my boy?" Damon asked them with a deadpan look in his eyes.

"No, sir, not at all." They shook their heads.

"Bring the food. Now." He commanded them.

"Sir their is no food." Beatrice said her head lowered.

"So you lied?" Dexter inquired they nodded hesitantly.

"So not only have you mistreated the child physically, you fed her food that could have killed her, salted the food more than the ocean, refused to use the money given to you for her purpose for the purpose for years given but you lied to us." Damon said.

"I know we haven't been the best to her, but we did the bare minimum, including not harming her physically. What made you think you had the right to do anything to her?" He inquired further.

"Sir, we never hurt her physically." They denied the allegation.

"Oh really, then who is this?" Elijah asked as Viktor pulled up years worth cctv footage of them mistreating her. The physical abuse only ended when she became old enough to fight back and threatened to out their abuse to the entire family.

She didn't, though she knew she'd get the last laugh she always did.

Frustrated by years of mistreatment by the maids, Mika decided it was time to turn the tables. Instead of resorting to overt acts of retaliation, she employed a series of subtle yet effective tactics to outsmart and undermine her tormentors.

First, Mika began meticulously documenting every instance of mistreatment and abuse she endured, keeping a detailed journal hidden away from prying eyes. She collected evidence of their negligence, such as missed chores and careless mistakes, as well as instances of verbal abuse and intimidation.

Armed with this information, Mika strategically leaked incriminating details to key members of the household staff, subtly sowing seeds of doubt and discord among the maids. By exploiting existing tensions and rivalries within the staff, she created a rift that weakened their collective power and authority.

Meanwhile, Mika utilized her keen observational skills to uncover the maids' weaknesses and vulnerabilities. She subtly manipulated situations to exploit their fears and insecurities, gradually eroding their confidence and control.

She had ensured the spread the word to their families of what they had done to her, causing most if not all of them to be disowned should they leave here they'll have nowhere to go.

Though her so-called family may not have been the best, they weren’t the worst either. And they never laid a hand on her. If she'd had to rank the worst in her family 1 to 10, her mother's brother Anthony would fill in all ten, and even he had never hit her, but his words had hurt her.

"You are no longer welcome in this household," Zade declared, his tone cold and unyielding. "Your mistreatment of Mika will not be tolerated, and you will face the consequences of your actions."