𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 AND 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

❣ no bullying! this is a safe space

❣ no bullying! this is a safe space. if you are rude to someone, or you have a [racist/homophobic/any other type of discrimination] behaviour, i won't accept your OC or i'll delete your OC from the applyfic or kill them, and block you.

❣ don't steal the plot. if you get inspired, give me credits. i will give you a warning if you if you steal my plot or don't give me credits, and block you if you dont listen to the warning. its just putting "inspired by naethings' applyfic", it isn't that hard, isn't it?

❣ try to make your characters unique! while some ocs have a few traits that are neccesary, i tried my best to leave it vague. try to keep a balance, don't make all your ocs female so the final cast is diverse! first password is to follow me permanently and post this on your mb (and tag me), i'll check.

❣ i will choose the couples since it's easier that way, but feel free to pair up your oc with the oc of someone else if you already agreed with that other person, as long as you tell me beforehand. i will add a love interest section for that. some ocs do have some already selected li (yoriko), but the rest don't, so don't worry

❣ please, if you already see a lot of people applying for an specific role, choose another one. if i see that slots are being forgotten, i'll create a temporary chapter asking for more applications, and close roles that are already too crowded. also, if i tell you that your oc will work out for your backup role, don't try to fight.

❣ if you get accepted, please be active. comment, votes, and any type of reaction really motivates to keep writing. second password is to reply to the questions in the past chapters

❣ don't rush me! i have a life outside of wattpad. updates will be slow, slow as hell. im sorry for that, but I'm a mess with my times as most of my mutuals know. i need to focus on my studies and actual life before i focus so much in my internet projects.

❣ deadline is may 15th since i want to start this soon, but i can offer extensions.

❣ no, you may not reserve slots, this is not first come first serve! you can create five ocs, one per each group, but there is a high chance that the most ocs that i will not accept all of them! i accept google docs, carrd and commented applications, and the more detailed, the more your chance of getting accepted increases.

❣ face claims will need to be animated. i don't care if it's anime, manhwa, mangua, etc, as long as it is an actual character! third password is your oc's favorite flower.

❣ while age range is from seventeen to twenty-eight, i wouldn't recommend making a lot of ocs seventeen, especially if they are in high charges. characters that are seventeen should be soldier, guards or doctor assistant (not all of them though, but that is like the posible characters that can be that young). and i think mostly doctors would be twenty-five and up to be honest, so they could at least have attented to medical school before all of this happened. rebels can be any age though.

❣ well, i dont think this counts as a rule, more like a lore dump. while gangs are usually fighting, they still meet every few months to make sure everything is stable and that zombies haven't entered any territory... but they also meet to fight, which doesn't happen a lot anymore but it did at the beggining. so all members at least heard of the leaders of other gangs, but usually only advisors or the leaders know them in person. fourth password is the flower you associate your oc based on the meaning. it can be the same one as before, if the meaning still fits.

❣ for the old cast! feel free to use your ocs, just make sure to edit the form based on the new things i have added. that you apply again doesn't make you inmediately accepted, since i will accept the ocs that fit the plot the most, and if someone else creates that oc, i will accept it. i don't wanna sound rude but i don't know how to explain this TT

➽───────────────❥

apply here

questions here

blank form here