A 𝗗𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗔 KNOWN AS 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬

"are you worried about the inescapable death that awaits you, and that has only gotten closer because of an 'uncurable' illness? tired of being in pain everyday? then fear not!! because scientists, after many tests and investigations, have created...

"are you worried about the inescapable death that awaits you, and that has only gotten closer because of an 'uncurable' illness? tired of being in pain everyday? then fear not!! because scientists, after many tests and investigations, have created AEGIS-X !! the cure for all diseases!! do not fear anymore, and enjoy your life to the fullest!!

...or something like that. how am i supposed to remember an ad that was shown 5 years ago? i am forgetting how it felt to get a good night's sleep..."

➽───────────────❥

questionable to say the least, especially when it came from 'scientists' whose names weren't even well known! but for those who knew that all that they could be met was dissapointed, there were people that decided to be the first ones to try this 'super-cure'. because desperation really drives people to do stupid things, right?

but dissapointed was not the only thing they were faced, because you cannot feel any emotions when you drop dead! it wasn't inmediate, but quickly people started falling to the ground, and no pulse was felt from their bodies when you tried to check.

but there is no time for anger against said scientists that looked as confused as you do, not when people that are the clinical definition of dead start... waking up? oh, but of course these are not the same people anymore

they couldn't be considered 'people', or 'human'.

super human strength, lost of rationality, rotten smell, insatiable hunger. to put it in simple terms, they were zombies; just like those in movies and videogames, just that these ones weren't fictional.

➽───────────────❥

five years passed since that tragic incident. one that costed too many lives, and changed the course of those who were lucky(?) enough to survive.

when there was public knowledge of this epidemy, there were four known safe zones. safe zones that people ran to, and that they exist to this day. just that they aren't ones that you can enter as easily.

'safe zones' are gangs now; each one with its own leader, one that gained their position by taking the initiative when the forces defending the walls failed to do their job and zombies infiltrated inside. and because they saved a group of people, they positioned themselves as the commander.

although some ideas of actual names have been discussed, it is more easier to refer to them based on their locations; south, east, west and north.

democracy? oh please, nobody cares about that these days. of course, certain gangs are more strict than others, but all of them have some sort of hierarchy. one that many find unfair, but what can you do? if you don't follow their rules, who will protect you? do you really want to go back to living outside, where you can only depend in yourself and your bad self-defense capacities?

➽───────────────❥

but rumours say that a new group has made itself notorious. although there is notion of a few people refusing to join the gangs, most prefer to fly under the radar, but not them. they call themselves the rebels, although their 'leader' (for lack of a better word) finds that name a bit ridiculous, it is fitting.

wanderers and outcasts that have been brought together; either inspired or simply dragged along because the dragon rebel knew that they couldn't waste their time just purposelessly existing when they have potential for more, she has proposed them a goal.

a goal that sounds absurd, and that no leader is taking seriously. not yet, at least.

because who in their right mind would decide that destroying the gangs is the best course of actions?

the protagonists of this story, that's who.

★─ a zombie apocalypse afcover and plot idea created by me 

cover and plot idea created by me 

...and a revamp of a re-do of an old applyfic

━━☆⌒*.

dedications
[ revoIutionarie | adorableisms | cheriiwe | -Rem3mber- | Tornado-Jockey | xingqiu-lxver | TOORINI | Pastelle_Pascalia | hannitique | sillyramame | ayceofcrow- | voxxanumii | -gh0stly_ | TRUE-EGOIST | -Odiul_ | enixxo | MrsNotGuilty | SVNDVST | -scftpeachxs  ]

your tags here 3+

━━☆⌒*.

next chapter shall be unlocked at 10+ votes...