silly conflicts of daily life

Mei left the scene without intervening.

A limousine arrived at the gate and an old butler came out and opened the door for Mei and left as she entered.

Butler pov

"What happened my lady, you seem to be a bit today."

Past few days lady was in high spirits, I thought she finally managed to find some bonafide friends but what happened? she a bit down today.

"Nothing happened."

"Is it perhaps a love trouble?"

"N-N-No it's nothing like. Stop teasing me Alfred-san" Mei's mood light up again.

Hahaa sorry my lady"

"Alfred. How do you define a friend ?"

" That's a difficult question lady, there is no concrete answer, you must find it yourself but I will tell you what I believe. A friend is someone who stays by your side for not what you have but for what you are. It doesn't matter whether you are rich or poor for them you are same no matter and they will treat you no different in ups and downs of life. And sometimes it's easier to share your burdens with your friends than your family. It's like extra little family that only you have.

And that's why sometimes people tend to get jealous when they see their friend is talking with other friends or spending time with someone else. They fear losing that special connection they have with their friend, or they worry that they might be replaced. But true friendship is built on trust and understanding, and it withstands the test of time and distance."

Mei nodded thoughtfully, her gaze distant as if lost in contemplation. ' Maybe I should visit junior ?'

"Thank you, Alfred-san. Your words always bring me comfort." With Alfred's word all the confusion she earlier had disappeared bringing peace to Mei's heart once again.

"It's my pleasure, my lady. Remember, I am always here for you, no matter what."

With a gentle smile, Alfred resumed his duties, silently vowing to continue supporting his young mistress in any way he could.

Next day

Hiro pov

I am strolling through streets going to a shop that I regularly visit for my equipment. The old man there is quite nice, ever since I went for 2nd time he gives me a nice discount

I need more drones to monitor the city and obtain data, Kiana is my only hope of returning to my world and if I stick to original story then Kiana will become Herrscher of Finality. Only Herrscher of Void and Authority of Finality can give me a clue to return to my original world.  Maybe I should use -

"You're here, nerdy big brother" I reached the shop before I could realize and was greeted excitedly by the shop owner's daughter.

" You brat, I told you to not call me like that"

"Marie, don't bother big brother Hiro like that. And Hiro come inside" manager invited me in.

"Need equipment again?"

"Yes, I need some high torque bldc for heavy loads and 80A ESC" 

"That's some costly equipment, What do you need it for?"

"Industrial drones, should be capable of lifting at least 30- 40kg"

"Ah and several other parts and their quantities, here in this list."

"Woah, this is gonna cost you a pretty penny. Did you hit a lottery or something"

"hehe, I received a research grant from SERB" After I got my fake I.D on that day I've continuously looked for ways to make money and gain connections although I managed to get quite an amount of money from hacking I can't rely on it forever especially with upcoming scheme of cocolia to usurp ME corp and I am not good at trading to be honest. So I applied for a student research grant and by good luck I got it.