A new chance -A different beginning

3rd pov

On the top floor of a building of a towering height made of glass-like material but instead, they were metamaterials that can be transformed into glass, and concrete based on need., it symbolized the modern world of technology. It's the very company that revolutionized the world, "Eclipse Foundation".

Eclipse Foundation, a tech giant that revolutionised the modern world 20 years ago, with the discovery of Quantum Cognitive Algorithm, shortly called QCA by worlds' renowned scientist Dr. Haruka Oozora. QCA, an algorithm that exploits the quantum mechanical properties like Quantum entanglement and Quantum models like Lattice QCD and DFT (Density Functional Theorem quantum model to create an A.I that can emulate human consciousness to an extreme degree. The A.I quickly accelerated the advancement of technologies placing the Eclipse Foundation which incorporated that A.I into real world first to global leader.

Inside the room, a young man in his twenties wearing a azure blue suit.

was sitting opposing was middle aged man sitting in a chair holding the young boy's  resume

"Mr. Hiro, we are extremely sorry to inform you that the position that you applied for has already been filled by a new recruit." 

The young man smiled "Thank you sir, have a great day." He took his file and left the room feeling dejected.  A random duo passed by him seemingly in a happy mood.

" Hey! You got the job! congratulations. When is the party?"

"Yeah, yeah we all will go to the cafeteria~"

"But, honestly tell me how did you land a job in such a prestigious company?"

"Shussh! Don't tell anyone ok? It's because of my uncle recommendation he is senior manager there."

"Woah cool dude. Please do a me favour as well, please recommend me for a job as well"

Hiro's smile disappeared, turned to frustration he threw his file off. He sat on bench nearby.

"~Sigh* Takes  a deep breath "Calm down Hiro this isn't new for you. It's only your 68th interview there is still hope."

He picked up his file back and saw his resume once more.

After all the internships, projects, research I did, is this the result I get? I've ignored friends ,social interactions, to achieve good results in entrance exams, maintained top grades throughout the entire academic period for receiving scholarship. By the time I graduated I didn't had a single friend all this for nothing? Huh what a joke has my life become.

ding!

"Huh a message? could it be from land owner to pay the rent? arghh I don't have money to pay for this month."

"Honkai impact 3rd: Update  complete."

"Ah! I started the update. It took forever to complete." 

This game is my only source of escape in this world. Young valkyries who walk down thorny path, undergoing countless mishaps, tragedies and finally give their story a meaningful ending.