Using Mirage to get closer while Hyakinthos was not paying attention to her, waiting for a chance to rescue Lysander out of his grasp.

As soon as he threw him in the air, she moved, cancelling Mirage and jumping with all her might, using her hume-bunny trait to the max, as soon as she jumped, she activated Mirage once again.

She quickly restrained Lysander, whispering to him not to move, as soon as they landed, she used "True stealth". And she was lucky, she landed right beside Hyakinthos, giving her the perfect opportunity to attack.

She should have aimed for the head, but alas, Hyakinthos was just too tall for her to reach. She had to jump if she wanted to do it. This would have cancelled out "true stealth", and she wasn't confident that she could move faster than a level 6 without her stealth. She learnt her lesson when she tried it out against August at his "Welcoming tradition". A level 6 can move faster than a level 2, even if they are caught off guard.

So she opted for a much neared target, his abdomen, using the dagger dipped with poison, she stabbed Hyakinthos with all she got. Shocked to learn that the man wasn't even using his mana to shield his body? He was that confident that no one could hurt him.

But you couldn't defend what you couldn't see, and Hyakinthos didn't see the attack coming. As soon as the blade made contact, the effects of "True stealth" was cancelled out.

"True stealth" is also instantaneous, even if someone was looking at her, once she activates it, she'll vanish completely.

This is the reason why she felt so much fear at that moment. Her skill was instantaneous, and the fact that someone was able to move just as quickly as her activating her skill made her feel uneasy. If she didn't follow her instinct, she would have been a goner by now.

It made her shudder, her face pale as she sat down on a tree. Her hands felt cold, she stared at them only to see them shaking uncontrollably.

"K-Katty." She snapped out of her thoughts as Lysander spoke who was beside her.

She shook her head and pushed the fear down, she turned to the side and quickly moved towards the heavily injured man. "Rest. You've been beaten badly."

"You look w-worse for ware as well." Lysander chuckled which made him wince in pain, he clutched his ribs and groaned.

"Maybe I should have let him cut your tongue off." She mumbled, making Lysander shudder.

Katty carefully removed Lysander's armor, she winced as she saw a brutal bruise on her abdomen. She was the familia's primary healer and medic, so she was used to seeing injuries. She did not wince because of the severity of the injury, she had seen worse.

She winced, because Lysander, who in the familia is known for the toughness of his body, was injured to this degree with only one hit from Hyakinthos.

'Three... No four broken ribs. There's also some tearing in his muscles.' she moved her hand gently on top of his abdomen. Her hand slowly moved towards his hands, making sure that she wasn't applying too much pressure on her touch, she didn't want him to suffer internal bleeding because she was rushing.

'Fracture wrist on his right, his elbow is also broken.' she clicked his tongue and grabbed her bag from her back, setting it down to the ground as she rummaged for supplies. 'I would say he's lucky, that bastard was holding back. If he had hit him for real, he would have died on the spot. But this doesn't change the fact that right now... We're down one man.'

"That bad huh?" Lysander spoke with a shaky voice, snapping Katty from her thoughts once again. The hume-bunny looked at him and smiled.

"I've seen worst. This is meh, nothing a good rest won't fix." She tried to play it cool, but Lysander saw right through it.

"Did anyone ever told you that you are a bad liar?" Lysander chuckled, and like earlier he winced at the pain. Earning a flick in his forehead from Katty. "Hey I'm already injured here."

"So stop squirming around. Geez." She glared at him while she grabbed two bottles of mid-grade potion and a roll of bandage. "Just relax, go to sleep for all I care. Drink this first." She shoved one of the bottle in his mouth, forcefully making him drink, while he poured the other one on his abdomen.

Lysander groaned as he spat the now empty bottle on the ground. He then looked at Katty with disbelief and frustratingly complaint. "Can you be a bit more gentle?"

"I am being gentle, now rest. It would take a while for the potion to take effect." She answered while tying the bandage on her abdomen.

"No wonder you don't have a boyfriend..." Lysander whispered to himself.

"What was that?" She spoke coldly, while smiled at him. But like her voice, her eyes were far from smiling.

"Nothing..." Lysander gulped as he shuddered. Right now, Katty looks even scarier than Hyakinthos ever did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

I'm back, and good news. My phone is finally fix. It only took what? A week and 3 days. (Yes I been counting since I really wanted to toss my old phone out the window at how shitty it is.)

For those who are wondering why I've been gone, I've left a comment on the previous chapter, explaining the details why I couldn't post at that moment under the username of aBooklover -My secondary account-

For those didn't read it, here's a quick summary. My phone fell, cracking my LCD, took it to the shop to have it fix. Had to used my old phone which sucks since I couldn't sign-in to google on that phone, so therefore I created a new account -FB- to still use this app.

And yes, I am writing on a phone.

Secondly, since I was bored and writing is my hobby and a way for me to relax, I wrote another fic on that account, which I will be transferring here on my main.

It's called Avatar: journey of Kai.

And don't worry, this is still my main project, so don't expect frequent update for that one. I'll update it if I'm bored, have extra free time or if I'm having a writers block for this one.

Anyway.

Chapter 133 is now complete. How are you all enjoying the story so far?

Please leave a comment, review, and feedback to help me improve this fanfic. Every little thing helps me understand your preferences and will contribute to writing a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

Thank you for following this fanfic. I hope you're enjoying it.

Have a good day, everyone. Love y'all.