Chapter 28: Reminding of her!

Author's POV

"Eat, Aadhya," Krishna commented when she was just playing with food, not eating. "You too, Shourya."

"I don't feel like eating, dad," she replied slowly.

"Me too."

"I think it's because of the cold. You should eat something and take medicines," Krishna said, and they both nodded.

"Could you please bring me a strong masala chai?" Aadhya asked the maid, and she nodded.

"Wait," she stopped her when she was going to the kitchen.

"You want one?" She asked Shourya, as he was also having a cold, and she thought he would feel better.

"Yes," he replied.

"Make it two," she said to the maid, and she nodded before going to the kitchen.

After 10 minutes, the maid came back with two cups of masala chai and gave them.

"Mamma, can I also taste it?" Rose asked curiously, looking at her mom with big puppy eyes.

"Do you want to?" Aadhya asked with a smile.

"Yes, I want to try."

"You are always curious, little devil." Krishna patted her head, and she giggled.

Then Aadhya poured some chai into the saucer and forwarded it to her.

"Don't drink immediately. Wait until it cools down," she warned her, and Rose nodded.

Aadhya drank the chai and felt immediately relaxed.

"Eww, mamma, it's very spicy," Rose whined as she sipped the chai.

"It would be because it's masala chai," Krishna teased his granddaughter, and Aadhya chuckled.

After dropping Rose off at school, they both went to the office.

Aadhya was unable to concentrate on her work because of her headache. She loosened her bun as the tight bun was hurting her head even more, and her hair fell down till her hip.

She took the medicine for her cold and resumed her work.

"You should take medicine for your cold, Shourya," Kavya commented as he was sneezing continuously.

"I already did," he replied, sipping hot coffee as they both went to the cafeteria for a tea break.

"Why are you even drenched in rain?" Kavya exclaimed and it took him back to the memory of last night and a small smile played on his lips as he felt the feeling of her lips on his neck.

"Why are you getting goosebumps, Shourya?" Kavya asked, bringing him back from his dreams "And why are you blushing?"

"Me? Blushing? No," he shrugged, chuckling nervously.
"Maybe it's because of the cold."

"Yes, you will catch a cold if you soak in rain. Thankfully, you didn't get a fever," she muttered.

"Fever? Cold!" he mumbled and he suddenly remembered Aadhya was also having a cold.

"Did she take medicine or not?" he mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?" Kavya asked, not understanding a word.

"Nothing," he remarked,and he stood up abruptly. "I will go."

"Where? Why this sudden?"

"I remembered an important work; I need to go; you can come slowly after having your coffee," he said, and rushed to the elevator.