CHAPTER- 16🌸

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I AM BACK AGAIN WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER😍

THOUGH YOU ALL DIDN'T COMPLETE THE TARGET BUT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN🥲

DON'T FORGET TO  VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW❤️

I LOVE YOU ALL💕😘

*******************************************

I don't know what's his problem with me but I know enough to see that he hates me and he enjoys seeing me humiliated and embarrassed. And I am, like a foolish stupid moth, draws to his fire, knowing all too well that he will burn me when I am close enough.

The truth doesn't scare me.

I revel in it.

I look up to see dark sky filled with twinkling stars. I have always been fascinated by them. Mommy used to say when people die they become star and from afar they look out for their loved ones guiding them. I believe my family is also there, watching me, guiding me but are they proud of me? I have always wanted to make them proud. I just don't have any idea what the heck I am doing anymore.

My train of thoughts break when I hear door open behind me. I feel a sudden shift in air, forming a strong magnetic charge around and I know who he is. I desperately want to turn around and see him but I don't, instead I tighten my grip on the railing.

Sidharth. freaking. Shukla.

Why can't he leave me alone?

Does he want to inflict some more pain?

I hear his quite but firm footsteps and I realise he is coming towards me. I close my eyes tightly when I feel his unmistakable presence behind me, causing the hairs of my nape jump up in alertness. I press myself forward to the rails try to increase the gap.

I stifle a gasp when his hands comes forward on the rail from the either side of me caging me.

What the hell is he doing?

I stiffen hearing his harsh intake of breath. I close my eyes tightly wanting it to be a dream or nightmare.

I must be dreaming.

It has to be dream.

But turns out, it's not when he speaks, "You have been avoiding me."

No shit!

It is not a question.

A statement.

 I don't say anything to this. What could I say anyway? I was avoiding him and it was pretty obvious.

That's it.

"Why?" There, he finally said it, I don't think he is in habit of people avoiding him and that is annoying him. He probably thinks everyone are begging for his attention.

Oh well, are you not?

Shutting the disturbing voice in my head. I reply, "Maybe because you are a heartless jerk."

I don't know if it's his scent that is messing with me or the drink that's making me bold and I don't really care right now. I am rather liking my fearless answer.

Oh it feels so good to let it out.

"Oh yeah? How so?" His smooth voice warms my heart making it flutter against my will. His breath fanes across my skin, causing me shiver.

Shut down you bloody hormones!!

But they don't.

"Let's see, you always make me cry. You are always humiliating and embarrassing me. Youc always hurt me." I tell him, successfully recalling every moment with him, without wanting to break down.