CHAPTER-1 🌸

HEY MY CUTIES💖

LETS START THIS BEAUTIFUL AND PASSIONATE JOURNEY OF TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SHEHNAAZ GILL AND SIDHARTH SHUKLA❤❤✨✨

HERE IS A SNEEK PEEK OF THIS STORY💜.

PLEASE DO LIKES,VOTES AND COMMENTS💖💖😚

I LOVE YOU ALL❤💋🙈

And guys this update is in English but I can also write in Hinglish that is Hindi and english mix in further updates 🖤🖤

*****************************

NEWYORK

Its my first step towards my dream. Away from my home, Hudson. I have been waiting for this day from so long. My first day at Columbia University. I am so so excited that I cant even begin to express it. I just cant believe that I am finally here.

My major is decided from start and I would be majoring from arts. Art is my passion and my escape. Art is my healer. I am going to do my best to make my dream come alive. Since I am here on scholarship, we dont have that much money that could get me admission in Columbia, I am going to use every bit of it.

Grandma always says that my parents would be proud of me. I can only hope, wherever my mummy and daddy are, they can see me and see that I am finally completing their and my dream. I hope they are proud of me.

I miss you mummy and daddy.

And I miss you too, Shehbaaz

Come on Sana lets do it!

"Fuck, this place is huge." my best friend Karan exclaims excitedly.

I grin, "I know"

"You are so going to rock it, I am telling you." he grins

I turn to him, feeling nervous as I stare him. Karan is a next-door type of boy with black hair and light brown eyes. I have known him almost half of my life. He has always been there for me during my every high and low. He is my best friend and I am very grateful to him for everything he has done for me.

Oh, I am gonna miss him so much.

"Karan, I love you, you know that right?"

"Yeah yeah." he just waves his hand, dismissing me but I see his eyes turning soft.

I know he is also going to miss me.

"Hey, you were supposed to say it back" I retort.

"When dogs will fly my love." he mocks back making me pout.

I smack his head narrowing my eyes as I walk past him glancing around. This place is really beautiful and so huge that I could easily get lost here. The campus is magnificent from every corner.

"Karan lets find my dorm room. I wonder how my roommate would be like, I dont want any wild or party type girl though. You know na how obsessed I am with clean and organized place."

Karan?

I notice that he hasn't interrupted me or commented anything while I was blabbering about my obsession. He loves to make fun of it and comment about it, knowing how much it irritates me. When he still didn't reply, I turn around only to find him missing.

Where the hell is he gone?

Looking around the crowd for him I return to same path from where we came. Good now I am panicking. Now where should I find him.

Just as I turn at a corner, I collided to someone and I shut my eyes tightly waiting for my butts to kiss the ground.

A sudden shock shoots through my body as I feel someone's hard and big arm around my waist to save me from falling. I gasp slightly and my body shiver at its intensity and feel of his body against me. I was so shocked that I cant even able to open my eyes. He made me stand properly and before I can even open my eyes, its gone.

Confused, I frown looking for that stranger who saved me and when I move to turn around to see the mysterious stranger, my eyes lock with a grinning figure of Karan and I scowl.

****************************