chapter-17 Nina

Gloria frowned after seeing the person Stella was pointing at. She really didn't expect to meet this person here. 

At some distance from them, a young girl who seemed to be eighteen or nineteen was strolling around in the Chanel store with a middle aged woman. 

Gloria sighed and said to Stella “ What a small world? I didn't expect to see them here.”

Stella tried to divert her attention and said “ Yeah, I also didn't expect it. You don't have to take them too seriously. Come on, let's go and have something to eat. Let's go to the food complex.”

Fiona didn't understand who these people were but she didn't ask anything. 

Then they left the clothing complex and entered the food complex. 

This food complex has restaurants of all popular cuisines. The most famous restaurant here is ‘The Pinnacle’ which is situated on the second floor. Here people can only dine when they have premium membership cards with them. 

Stella and Fiona came to the small open restaurant on the first floor and sat on the chairs. They can see the ground floor clearly from there. 

They ordered some pizza, pasta, some potato fries with cold drinks. Then they waited for their order. They were enjoying the different activities happening on the ground floor. 

Suddenly someone called Gloria from behind. Gloria recognized this voice and cursed inwardly for her bad luck to be noticed by these people. 

She doesn't react much or look towards the person who called her. She remains still and sips a glass of water calmly. 

Stella and Fiona also don't react much after seeing Gloria's indifferent attitude. 

A young girl came to Gloria and said “ Sister, you are also here. It's quite a coincidence. I thought I had recognized the wrong person when you didn't answer me.”

Gloria replied nonchalantly “ Miss, I think you got the wrong person. I don't know you. Now if you excuse us, it'll be great.”

After hearing this, the smile from the young girl's face faded a little. She becomes sad. 

She said “ Sister, why are you saying that? You Are my sister and this will never change.”

Gloria sarcastically said “ Haa.. Sister. Go and ask your mom if she has another daughter or not. By the way, did your mom know that you are here talking with me? She will teach you a good lesson if she knows this.”

The young girl replied “ I don't care if she knows or not. I am not scared of her.”

Just then a middle aged lady came. She noticed that Gloria was also there. 

She ignored Gloria and said to the young girl “ Nina what are you doing here? Why are you talking to this ill mannered girl? I have told you to keep your distance from her but you never listened to me.”

Nina turned to her mother Cindy Shaw and said to her “ Mom she is my sister. Please don't talk about her like that.”

Cindy becomes angry at her daughter. She wants her daughter to become a sharp minded person like her. But she is a simple minded girl. She is not scheming like her mother. 

Cindy agrilly held Nina's hand and said to her “ You stupid girl. Let's go home with me. I'll teach you a lesson there.”

Then Cindy turned to Gloria and said to her “ You better stay away from my Nina. I don't want her to be influenced by you.”

Then she left with her daughter. 

Gloria didn't take their presence and words too seriously. She looked at Stella and Fiona and said to them “ Sorry for this mind blowing show. They liked to talk to me like this.”

Stella knows Gloria's situation. So she consoled her and said “ Don't worry Glo. We didn't mind. Anyways she always liked to create such drama every time.”

Gloria said “ That's also true.”

Fiona looked at both of them and said “ Heyy guys.. Tell me also what was going on here? And who are these people?”

Stella then realises that Fiona doesn't know about Gloria that much. 

Stella asked Gloria if she could tell Fiona about her with her eyes. Gloria nodded her head in agreement. 

Stella then said to Fiona “ Actually the lady just now is Gloria’s step mother and her step sister.”

Fiona looked surprised and said “ No wonder that lady doesn't like our Gloria. But her step sister looked like a good person.”

Stella also agreed that Nina is a good person. But who can guarantee that with her mother by her side all the time she will remain pure minded as she is now. 

Stella then told Fiona about Gloria. Gloria is from the Shaw family which has a well established business and great reputation in the city. Her mother passed away when she was a child. Then his father marries Cindy so that Gloria can get mother's love. 

But Cindy never treated Gloria as her own. She always makes harsh comments on Gloria. When Cindy gave birth to Nina, she started to completely ignore Gloria. With time she makes Gloria’s father against her. 

She makes her father believe that Gloria is an ill mannered girl who doesn't know how to behave and talk properly. Now there is a big gap between her father and her. 

Nina likes Gloria very much and wants to become close to her but her mother always gets angry and scolds Nina whenever she gets close to Gloria. 

Gloria feels sad for her so she always maintains a distance from Nina. 

When Gloria became eighteen, she left the Shaw family completely and broke all ties with her father.

From then she completed her graduation with scholarship and has been living by doing part time jobs. Recently she got a job as an intern in a well established law firm. 

Fiona listened to Gloria's life story and became sympathetic to her. 

She said “ Gloria, you have endured so much. Don't worry from now on I am also your best friend like Stella. Just don't bother these people anymore. They aren't worth your attention.”

Stella also agreed with Fiona “ Yeah, they aren't worth it. Look, our food is waiting for us to eat. Let's eat.”

Gloria was very happy. She was very lucky to have these two by her side. 

She said “ Ok guys. Let's eat”. Then they started eating while talking and laughing. 

Unbeknownst to them, from the second floor two people have been looking at them from the moment they entered the food complex. They have witnessed everything that happened just now. 

Who are these two people? Will they create some trouble for them?.... 

Keep reading and supporting guys.. Do vote and comment….