chapter-2 First meeting

This man is very handsome like some saint has been descended from heaven. But Stella was not in her right mind so she angrily said to this guy "Are you blind? Can't you walk properly. "

But the man didn't listen to what she said. He was intensively looking at her like scanning her from head to toe. Or we can say he just lost in her eyes. 

Stella gets mad when he looks at her like this. She waved her hand in front of his face and said " Oh! Hello Mr. Why are you looking at me like this? Have you never seen a girl before.? "

The man comes back to his senses hearing what Stella said to him. This is the first time when someone talked to him in this tone.

He replied in his cold tone " I am not blind Miss. But it looks like you have to go and check your eyes. I didn't bump into you, it's you who is walking without paying any attention.”

Stella somewhat got distracted hearing his cold tone.Stella knew that the mistake was her. But the pain from bumping into his hard chest exploded her anger. 

Stella then say “ Whatever… I am sorry. I acknowledge the mistake was mine but not entirely. You also bump into me. So it's a mistake of both of us. Well I apologise for my mistake and we'll end this matter here.”

Without waiting for the man's response Stella left and walked out of the hospital. 

The man just keeps looking until she vanishes from his sight. The assistant stood behind this man named Nash William, looking at his boss in disbelief. 

Just now he panicked a lot when Stella bumped into him and talked to his boss like that. 

Now he couldn't believe his eyes that his boss who always keeps his distance from girls and has a haughty attitude everyday, just now never even gets mad at this girl but he also keeps staring at her. This was the first time he has seen his boss like this. 

He keeps rubbing his eyes and taking deep breaths thinking about what happened just now. 

After few seconds Nash calm himself and said to his boss in a very respectable tone “ Mr. Mason, we have to go now and meet the client . They are already waiting for us in the hospital’s VIP room.” 

Arthur Mason took his eyes from the hospital entrance and looked at his assistant and told him “ Investigate why she was in the hospital and what happened to her.”

“W… wh.. Who? Mr. Mason.” Nash didn't get it and asked. 

Arthur said impatiently “The girl just now.”

Nash nearly just loses his balance after listening to this. He can't believe his boss who never involved himself with any girl before is just now asking to investigate a girl.

This is really big news. If he wants to sell this piece of news to the media, he can get whatever he wants.

Nash thought inwardly “ Oh My God!!!!!  Am I dreaming or something? Did the sun rise from the West today?”

Arthur looked at him with his cold eyes and said “ Didn't you hear me?”

Nash came back to his senses and said “ Ahh… y.… Yes, Mr. Mason. I'll look at it immediately.” After having said this he flew immediately out of his boss' sights. 

Arthur then pressed the button of the elevator. After the elevator arrives, he enters it and goes to meet the client that has gotten injured and is currently getting treatment in this hospital. 

Merely fifteen minutes later, Arthur comes out of the hospital room and asks Nash, who was waiting outside of the room “ Did you get something?”

“Yes Mr. Mason. We have looked at the surveillance here and also asked the doctors. The lady comes to pick up a checkup report on behalf of her friend named Gloria. In surveillance it shows that when she was going back she noticed two people talking. She stopped there to listen to them and from that moment she looked upset.”

Arthur asked himself  “ What were those people were talking about which made her so upset that she cried?”

When he saw her earlier he noticed her red eyes that looked a little swollen. By just looking at her red eyes he felt heartache and his heart beat faster than normal. 

He doesn't know what this feeling was called but one thing is sure that he doesn't want to see her cry or even upset. He just can't bear it. 

Arthur then asked “ What were those people talking about?”

Nash respectfully answered “ That ..we don't know. But yes, one of those men is working as a senior surgeon here in this hospital. We can just call him here and ask him if you want.”

“Do you have a picture of them? Show me…”

Nash took out his phone and showed him the picture taken by a surveillance camera “ Here, look at it Sir.”

When Arthur saw the picture he instantly recognized them. One was Mr. Martin Harper and the other was his best friend Mr. Josh Hill. 

Arthur thought to himself “ What were they talking about that makes his own daughter cry so hard . Seems like things are not that simple. Something is definitely wrong.”

Arthur quickly ordered Nash “ Find out what they were talking about. And do it secretly, especially don't let the Dr. in the picture find this.”

“Sure thing, sir” Nash then took out his phone and gave orders to his man to do the task. 

After that Nash said “ Mr. Mason, we have to go to the company now. There is a meeting with a foreign partner.”

“Hmm” said Arthur and moved towards the parking area. Nash respectively followed him. 

He thinks to himself “ looks like this lady is special for the boss. I have to gain favour from this lady in the near future, so that I can live my life peacefully under my boss. It seems my boss cares about this lady very much. Maybe he will also change his aloof personality in future.”

They reached the parking area. Nash respectfully opens the back seat door of a limited edition car for Arthur to get in. 

Nash sat in the front passenger seat and started to give the details of the upcoming meeting to Arthur. 

Will Arthur find out about Martin's condition? Will he help Stella? Does Arthur have developed some feelings for Stella? Will they meet again? What will happen next in their story.. 

To know this just keep reading Love Will Grow… .do like and comment… . .