◇ 36 ◇

❤️‍🔥

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After becoming an item with Chan, and strengthening our relationship, my favourite pastime quickly became spending time with him. So when we were spending a clear, sunny day together having a picnic on the large lawn in the back, I was more than content.

"This has been nice," I smiled as he fed me a chocolate coated strawberry.

"It has," he agreed with a dimpled smile. "I love spending time with you."

"Good, because you're stuck with me for a long time," I grinned after eating the strawberry.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he chuckled warmly.

"Chan!"

A voice approaching us from the mansion was enough to bring a disgruntled look to Chan's face. I too felt a flicker of annoyance; was it really necessary to interrupt our time together? But then again, knowing Minho, it probably was.

"Minho," Chan sighed as his second-in-command stopped near where we sat on a blanket. "I told you-"

"Not to disturb, I know," Minho nodded, an apologetic but grim expression on his face. "But you know I wouldn't if it wasn't important."

"Dammit," Chan muttered, then sighed, standing up. "Fine, I'm coming." He turned to me. "I won't be long-"

"Actually Alex should come too," Minho said, and I felt a pang of anxiety; what did I have to do with it? What was it?

For a second Chan's expression held worry, but then he masked it as he put on leader mode.

"This better be worth it," Chan warned Minho as he gave me a hand up.

"Decide for yourself," Minho said, then turned and walked back to the mansion.

Before following, I gave Chan an anxious, questioning glance, but he shrugged then kissed my head in comfort. Taking my hand in his, we followed Minho back into the mansion.

Once in the building, we were led to the foyer, where a group of guys were waiting. I recognised them instantly, though I'd never met them or had any encounters with them before. They were Tbz.

Their leader, Sangyeon, stepped up when he saw Chan, a large envelope in his hand. A flicker of curiosity crossed his face when he saw me; no doubt guessing I was the infamous person who stole from mafia groups, or at least used to anyway.

"Chan," Sangyeon greeted our leader.

"Sangyeon," Chan nodded back, shaking hands with the older. "What brings you here?"

Sangyeon paused, looked behind him at his men, then gestured with his head to go. They all walked to the living where the majority of our guys were, except for another who stayed beside Sangyeon; his second-in-command, Jacob. The Skz members welcomed the Tbz members happily.

"I have some urgent information you need to see," Sangyeon turned back to Chan, tapping the envelope in his hands.

"About?" Chan asked.

Sangyeon said nothing at first, but glanced at me, though this time it was more pointed. The information was about me? But why? What was it? There wasn't anything about me that Skz didn't know now.

"Shit," Chan hissed as he understood Sangyeon's pointed glance. "Let's take this up to my office."

After Sangyeon nodded, Chan grabbed my hand once more and pulled me along gently as he led the way. At first I was surprised; if it was leader stuff then I didn't really need to be there. But if it was something about me, Chan would want me to know straight away.