"YAH YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME YOU TWO WERE TOGETHER WHILE I WAS PANICKING BECAUSE YOU TWO WERE LATE AT THE MEETING!" Nayeon couldn't help herself but to shout at her friend.

"Okay I'm sorry! I was just too invested on how you confessed to he- OOPPS" Jihyo as fast as she could covered her mouth while Nayeon looked at her baffled.

"What did you say?" Nayeon asked shockly and Jihyo uncovered her mouth and looked straight at her.

"Stop denying it Nayeon. I know both of you already confessed to each other dzuh that's why we we're late since I've been asking Jeongyeon a lot since you weren't telling me what happened the night before" Nayeon was taken aback and just sat on the couch again and she looked at nothing.

"Yeah. I confessed. But I didn't even know that she liked me too!" Nayeon said trying to reason out but Jihyo just scoffed.

"You guys are just oblivious" Nayeon doesn't know what to say but she just thought of one thing.

"Have you talked to Jeongyeon again after monday?" Jihyo shook her head and Nayeon was disappointed.

"But she looked so gloomy since tuesday until now. I hope it won't be like that tomorrow" Nayeon felt like she's going to explode so she immediately stood up and left Jihyo on her condo.

She heard Jihyo shouting and following her but she just turned around and stopped her from following her and good thing she complied.

Nayeon went to the nearest convenience store to buy some noodles since she also want to clear her mind.

She thought something was happening between her friend and Jeongyeon. And she even thought how dare Jeongyeon could do that even after she confessed how she liked Nayeon.

Well, Nayeon did outburst last Monday since she didn't get enough sleep because of Jeongyeon's confession.

Nayeon was staring blankly at the noodle that was starting to cool down. As Nayeon was about to eat, someone approached and sat beside her.

"Cold night isn't it?" only she then realized it was Jeongyeon's friend, Sana. Nayeon immediately greeted her and the latter smiled at her.

"What brings you here at this time?" Sana asked after sipping her cup of coffee. Nayeon just stared again at her cup noodles, she lost her appetite.

"I actually was thinking about something or maybe someone" she whispered but that didn't stop Sana from hearing what she said.

"I think I know who you meant" Nayeon looked at her with tired eyes before fixing it again on the cup noodle infront of her.

"There was a misunderstanding" Nayeon said not minding what Sana might think, she just want to let this emotions go before she face her in the morning.

"You know what" Sana trailed getting Nayeon's attention. A smile formed on the latter's lips.

"She is a softie when it comes to you" Sana poked Nayeon's forehead. Nayeon thought as if Sana was already close to her that she was able to poke her head.

Nayeon doubted that, it's not that long since they met. It's like months?

"You may be doubting right now Nayeon but trust me she's head over heels for you" Sana said in amusement making Nayeon even more confused.

"It's not like we met that long" Nayeon said but Sana just stood up from her chair and smiled.

"You thought. I just hope you guys will fix things the sooner the better or else you will regret it" Sana said before leaving Nayeon in confusion all by herself at the convenience store.

Minutes later Nayeon received a text from Jihyo.

Jihyo Sunshine/ Alarm:
          Hey! Are you still sulking? I'm sorry:( I made you some soup please come home now. It's already too late.

Nayeon sighed again but her talk with Sana earlier made her even more confused.

"Aish! I don't know anymore" Nayeon looked through her contacts until she spot that specific person that keeps bugging her head.

"Should I?" Nayeon bit her nail before calling the latter's number.

                      Dialing Jeongyeon....

"Sorry this number is unattended or out of coverage area please try again later" a long beep can be heard and Nayeon was heartbroken by that.

Nayeon decided that she will talk to her tomorrow to sort things out. She hopes everything will get on her way. Maybe.......

-HERE IT IS!!! ANOTHER UPDATE FOR EVERYONE!NOW YOU KNOW WHY NAYEON WAS ACTING COLD LAST TIME HEHE^^ I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALSO LIKE THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR CONTINUING TO SUPPORT ME, WITHOUT YOU THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN! I LOVE YOU ALL TAKE CARE!🐧🦁🐸