Chapter 76-81

Chapter 76

  Yu Wen occasionally noticed that Xie Heyu was insecure.

  For example, he likes Yu Wen to call him boyfriend very much, and is very attached to this external status; for example, he never dares to really make Yu Wen angry, and always tries to stop it; even when he is jealous, he is cautious and has to hang on. A calm and self-possessed person, he would never get into a fight if he said some well-founded words...

  Thinking back, Xie Heyu's calmness in front of him was at least 80% fake.

  Yu Wen buried his face in the pillow and slowly calmed down the lingering lingering feeling on his body. After the fierceness passed, his thoughts became clear. He stood from Xie Heyu's point of view and tried to sort out the story of the two getting to know each other from the beginning...

  He was thinking so focused that he didn't Pay attention to some of Xie Heyu's little moves.

  It wasn't cold anymore, but the two of them were so hot that they were sweating. Yu Wen's butterfly bones were shining brightly under the light, and his waist and hips were covered with water. Xie Heyu stretched out his fingers and slowly moved down from the middle of the butterfly bones. , stop at the tailbone, and press gently.

  There was a vague trace left on his back, where fingers had scratched it.

  Yu Wen: "Huh..."

  He didn't raise his head, probably because he was tired. He rubbed his cheek against the pillow, like a cat that was too lazy to move after eating and drinking.

  Xie Heyu's eyes gradually darkened.

  When the hand behind him moved to his waist, Yu Wen subconsciously pulled the pillow - he had been biting the pillow just now, and his teeth were sore, but at least he didn't lose the shame.

  Xie Heyu continued his usual considerate style in this matter. Whatever Yu Wen said was whatever he said. If he wanted to bite the pillow, let him bite it.

  Yu Wen thought he could be so comfortable this time.

  However, as soon as he stretched out his hand, the pillow disappeared. Yu Wen slowly looked back and saw Xie Heyu holding the edge of the pillow and looking at him condescendingly.

  The look in his eyes was very arrogant, and Yu Wen thought it was a bit provocative, but the next second his boyfriend leaned down again and whispered in his ear: "Brother... please don't bite the pillow."

  ...This time my brother called out. Deyu was at a loss when he heard it.

  Thinking about it carefully, he was a little older than Xie Heyu, so it was normal to call him brother. However, Teacher Xie was calm by nature and showed little timidity. Yu Wen felt embarrassed when he called him brother. He felt that he was coquettish and not as generous as Xie Heyu.

  Yu Wen turned around half-way, his eyes lingering on the pillow in Xie Heyu's hand for a long time, then he gritted his teeth and said, "Well, then you, please keep it far away..." If you

  don't want to bite, then don't bite. Anyway, there are only two of them in the house.

  Xie Heyu threw the pillow away directly.

  After falling in love, Yu Wen not only supplemented his professional knowledge, but also read a lot of experience posts. His feelings were different from most people in the experience posts.

  It doesn't hurt, and there's no sense of gain or loss. If I have to compare it, it's like taking a comfortable milk bath after being exhausted. Your whole body is immersed in the warmth and is about to melt.