Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

  After finally waiting for Xiao Zhong and Xiao Zhou to squeeze out and enter the elevator, Yu Wen took a sip of milk tea for the rest of his life.

  He realized at this moment that in such a chaotic scene, the milk tea was not lost.

  He took a few sips quickly, "Teacher Xie..." He   said

  dazedly : "I just saw the tops of everyone's heads." Asked if he could do it again when he went back,   Xiao

Zhou said: "Teacher Yu, it's really dangerous today. Next time, let the boss have two bodyguards. If this situation is not handled well today, a stampede will happen."

Zhong also nodded: "Fortunately, Brother Xie reacted quickly. If he were a step later, something might have happened. You have to go through the VIP channel next time. After all, our teacher Yu is really popular."

  "..." Yu Wen also felt sorry for himself this time. It's strange, "The bodyguard... is very popular..."

  It's really scary.

  On the sixth floor, the other actors were almost there. As soon as Jian Heng saw him, he exclaimed:

  "Teacher Yu! You are so good today!"

  Yu Wen let go of the milk tea straw, "Teacher Jian! Straighten your tongue!" Talk!"

  "Okay, little Piao Niang!"

  "..."

  Jian Heng moistened his lips after finishing speaking. After passing the reflective coating next to the elevator, Yu Wen took a look, suddenly stopped, and came up with a bold idea.

  He turned back to Xie Heyu and asked for a mirror.

  Xie Heyu had a backpack hanging on one shoulder, which contained some scattered items that might be used. It was originally carried by Xiao Zhou. Seeing that she was a girl, Xie Heyu took it to herself.

  Yu Wen held up the mirror, looked left and right, and said, "I want to wipe this thing off."

  Xie Heyu tilted his head in confusion.

  "You don't think it looks good?"

  "No."

  The villain of Director Miao's new drama that he wants to play in his next film is a character with quite a lot of sexual tension. Just at that glance, he realized that the upturned eyelids and a touch of red could just add a little charm here and there.

This is a style he has never shown in front of the camera before. If it can be seen by Director Miao on the hot search, it may be very helpful for the next audition.

  But I always feel that the large-scale color smudging makes him look too tender. To achieve the look he wants, some of it needs to be wiped off properly.

  Yu Wen told Xie Heyu his idea, held a tissue and carefully rubbed it on his lower eyelids.

  "...Hmm." Xie Heyu said thoughtfully: "I understand."

  He raised his hand and pushed away the tissue that Yu Wen had been rubbing for a long time without daring to use any force. He quickly rubbed his fingertips near the end of his eyes a few times, and wiped the tissue away. A touch of blush will blend out and be carried away with your fingertips.

  On an unfounded face, it's easy to wipe off the color.

  The makeup artist has a very good aesthetic, but her pursuit of a sense of atmosphere obscures part of Yu Wen's own characteristics. For example, the tear mole becomes dull when covered with color.