Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66

  Sharing the same bed was not as strange as expected. Yu Wen was tired for a day and fell asleep with his pillow on his face. The biggest concern was this inexplicable pattern, and he had no time to think about anything else.

  But when he woke up the next day, he was in Xie Heyu's arms.

  This is not surprising. After all, he knew that he slept at different times. Xie Heyu was probably "attacked" by him in the middle of the night and had to hold him in his arms. Yu Wen found himself curling his hands together in front of his chest. Xie Heyu was holding his two wrist bones with one hand. Whenever he moved, Xie Heyu would subconsciously exert force.

  Well, he was severely punished after beating someone.

  Yu Wen squinted his eyes to see the skylight coming through the gap in the curtains. He woke up for a while, and then unconsciously rubbed his cheek against the arm he was pillowing.

  It's quite comfortable to sleep like this...

  Xie Heyu's body temperature is pressed against his back, and the heat is ironing it. It's early autumn now, and the weather is still a bit muggy. In winter, it will probably be more comfortable to hold it like this.

  "...Morning." Xie Heyu was woken up by him. Before he opened his eyes, he put the cup on the back of his head and shouted in a low voice: "Boyfriend..."

  Hmm.

  Yu Wen felt that Xie Heyu was obsessed with the word boyfriend, like a recognition of status. In the past, when he occasionally called Xie Heyu boyfriend, cool brother's face would show vivid and restrained joy.

  "Good morning, boyfriend."

  Yu Wen couldn't move or look back, so he could only repeat in a soft tone.

  Xie Heyu finally woke up.

  The hand holding Yu Wen's wrist loosened a little, and Yu Wen broke away, turned around, and met his eyes.

  Yu Wen woke up early. He was already awake and his eyes were bright. On the other hand, Xie Heyu's eyes were still distracted, and it took him a while to slowly focus.

  When he saw Yu Wen, his first reaction was to laugh.

  Yu Wen was confused, but Xie Heyu smiled very pleasantly. The deep resonance seemed to spread from the chest, and fell magnetically in his ears, spreading like ripples, ringing in circles.

  He started laughing too, and the two looked at each other and laughed for a while. Yu Wen said, "You have such a strange smile, boyfriend."

  As expected, Xie Heyu raised his eyebrows and his smile deepened.

  He said: "I'm happy to see you when I wake up."

  The two of them got up and washed up. Yu Wen and Xie Heyu stood side by side in front of the mirror and brushed their teeth. The bright sunshine poured in from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The green plants in front of the windows were full of life. The cups they used were similar in style. .

  Inexplicably, there is a sense of déjà vu as an old married couple.

  But it was only the second day that the relationship was established.

  After brushing his teeth, Xie Heyu said: "In a while, when your schedule is not so busy, I will move to a place to live."

  "Where?" Yu Wen said vaguely.

  "It's not far from the company dormitory."

  Yu Wen said, "It's not far from here either. Since it's not far, why move?"