"Hyung..... You are here? How's jin hyung? Did he knows about my whereabouts? " Taehyung asked with teary eyes.

"He doesn't know I told him you went to help with other maids for marriage preparations. " Namjoon answered.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"I came to inform you that.... Your father and mother is here..... But... "

Taehyung immediately shifted  his whole attention to Namjoon... "But what hyung? Are they okay? "

"They are fine....., our physician already treated their injuries.. But they are continuously asking for you. " Namjoon added.

"Hyung.... Pls... Tell them I will... But at night...... Then we will leave from here forever...... "

Namjoon gulped a lump in his throat.. "Can you tell me where are you going...? "

"I can't ....... Pls keep my parents safe till I reach them...... "Taehyung pleaded.

" I will taehyung... I surely will.... "Namjoon inhaled sharply.

" NAMJOON!!... what are you doing here..? "Jungkook growled while coming down from the staircase.. His eyes are flickering between red and brown because his rut still haven't over yet and the wolf is extra possesive of his omega.

" LEAVE!....... LEAVE FROM HERE RIGHT NOW!!... "

Jungkook gritted his teeth gazing at Namjoon darkly.

"Hyung... Pls go..... " Taehyung pleaded. After sharing a last look with taehyung Namjoon left leaving a enraged alpha behind.

"Did he came near you?... Did he touched you...? " Jungkook asked possesively while scanning taehyung's whole body.

"No.... He didn't... He came here just to inform me about my brother's health... " Taehyung uttered in a broken voice while hugging the alpha.

"Your food is ready.... Have it quickly.. "

After taking a airfull of taehyung's scent in his lungs jungkook finally started to have his food.

"Come here... " The alpha pulled taehyung on his lap.

"Open your mouth.... " Jungkook put a spoonful of food in the omega's mouth.

A tear drop slip from taehyung's eyes which he wiped quickly. He is feeling numb from the moment jungkook said that words to him..... He felt like he was deceiving the alpha.

"Taehyung chew the food properly, your body is weak now... You need food... " Jungkook softly ordered.

Taehyung nodded and silently ate the food the alpha was feeding him.

Later the alpha cuddle up with taehyung in the bed of his chamber.

"Is your back paining.... I saw earlier you were limping... " Jungkook asked with great concern.

"Just a little.. " Taehyung answered in his little voice while his head resting on the alpha's chest.

"Let me help you then... " The alpha uttered and started rubbing his palm over taehyung's back.

"You don't have to do this... I am fine... " Jungkook didn't answered anything just kept on doing his work.

After half an hour of message taehyung felt relief from his pain... It's really lessened.

"You are still wearing this..... " Jungkook whispered while holding taehyung's hand looking at the red breslet dangling from his wrist.

"Hmm... "

"You like it this much? "

"It's my favorite color... " Taehyung whispered.

"I know.... " Tae alpha answered while turning his gaze towards taehyung's face which is looking etheral into the dim light of the chamber.

They both are intensely looking at each other when taehyung leaned towards the alpha and kissed him softly cupping his cheeks with his one hand.

"Don't do this or I can't control myself anymore... " The alpha whispered on his lips then kissed his forehead.

"No one is stoping you.... "

Taehyung whispered softly, his words blending with the quiet air of the dim room. Their breaths mingled, wrapping them in a cozy embrace, as if they were the only ones in the world. Each word held a universe of unspoken feelings, making the moment feel timeless, a precious bubble of intimacy untouched by the outside world.

The alpha right away smashed their lips pulling the omega in a hungry kiss.

Taehyung softly traces his finger over the alpha's face, his neck, his back and abdomen while the alpha was above him thrusting into him slowly.

"What happened tae? Why are you crying? Is it paining...should I stop? " Jungkook asked softly while tracing his thumb on taehyung's swollen lips.

Taehyung shook his head.... "It's nothing..... " He said smiling softly.

Later that night after the alpha slept taehyung slowly came out of his embrace and wore some clean clothes and packed some in a small bag.

He tiptoes went towards the door but stopped midway when an overwhelming feeling hit his chest breaking them into muffled sob. He strongly put his hand over his mouth to control his sob.

After taking a close look of the alpha's peacefully sleeping face he finally went out, running through the hallway with a intense desire to meet his father and mother whom he craved so much in this months... He just wanted to be in their embrace, hearing their voice.

***

🐰🐻