"Looks like you've been played by the waves."

"Are you really a Navigator? That's the kind of ocean this is. The winds, skies, waves, and even the clouds.. you can't trust any of them. The only thing you can trust out here is in the direction of your love pose points! Do you understand?" Ms. Wednesday drawled with a hint of mockery in her words. Her smirk only added insult to injury for Nami who could barely conceal her irritation.

"STOP ACTING SO HIGH AND MIGHTY AND START HELPING OUT!" Nami’s foot made contact with them as she sent them flying outside.

"Catch the wind from the right side! We'll use it to turn the ship around 180 degrees to the left!"  Mr 9 muttered under his breath following up on Nami’s command. "Y/N, Usopp you two take the jib sail! Sanji you take the rudder!"

"Alright!" Y/N acknowledged, joining Usopp in swift movement.

"Leave it to me Nami!" Sanji shouted. "And be quiet!" She quickly added that.

The conditions on deck quickly took a turn for the unexpected; Y/N halted abruptly as a shift in the wind became apparent."Hey, wait! The wind just changed!"

"That can't be!" Nami turned to him.

"Ah, the first breeze of spring." Mr 9 and Wednesday embraced the incoming gust as if it were a refreshing sign of spring arriving anew.

"WHAT!?"

"Zoro, wake up! We're in an emergency!" Usopp desperately tried rousing the dozing swordsman who remained unmoving as stone.

"Hey, I see a dolphin jumping over there! Let's go check it out!" Luffy’s eyes sparkled with a childlike wonder as he noticed sea life off in the distance.

"You just stay quiet!" Nami shouted at him.

"The waves are getting higher! And now there's fog!"

"Oh.. isn't that an iceberg?" Y/N inquired, pointing forward with concern etched on their face.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS OCEAN!" Nami's voice carried across the tumultuous waters in alarm.

"We just grazed the iceberg!"  Nami observed sharply. "There's water leaking in the lower deck!" Luffy ran to explain to her.

"Hurry up and seal it then!"

"On it!" Usopp declared, as he armed himself with wooden planks and a hammer for the repair.

"The clouds are moving to fast! Raise the sails! The winds are too strong!"Nami called out again, her voice cutting through the howling wind.

"Everyone eat up and energize!" Sanji announced, offering riceballs to his fellow shipmates.

"Got it!" Luffy enthusiastically complied, his mouth quickly bulging with Sanji’s food.

"You're eating too much!" Sanji lightly hit him in the head.

"We've got another leak on the lower deck! Dammit!" Usopp cursed as he dashed towards the problem area.

"Nami where's the compass pointing to now!?" He asked.

"It changed again!" She replied, exasperated.

"Whaaaaat!?"

.....