Arlong Park

(3rd Person Pov)

"W...! W-We're here..!" Johnny cowered behind Y/N and a now bandaged Zoro.

"We've finally arrived but.. the real problem is from here. First, let's try to find where Nami docked the ship." Usopp explained to the other three males.

"And then cut our way in?" Zoro asked. "Yep, let's kick all of their asses." Y/N added.

"AS IF!" Usopp and Johnny yelled at the two guys.

"ARE YOU TWO IDIOTS!? WE DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHATS GOING ON YET?!"

At the Arlong Park's gates

Nami was silently walking towards the base when a little kid stopped her.

"Hey, you! Stop right there!" The young boy pulled out a sword and aimed it at her.

"I'm serious!" Tears flowed down his cheek.

"..." Nami stared down at him before hitting him with her stick.

"Ugh!" He fell harshly on the ground.

"Arlong doesn't have the time to waste, on little brats like you!" She hit him again with her weapon.

"So if you understand, go home.. here's a little money, use it for your own protection." She dropped some cash by him.

-

"Ohh! So you're back, that was quite a long trip..!" Arlong sat by his chair watching Nami approach him.

"This mansion is as lax as always.." She made her way to him.

"Ha.. as if anyone would knowingly dare to raid my estate..! How much did you rake in this time?"

"Quite a lot!.. but it was strangley quite heartbreaking this time." She put a hand on her chest smiling.

"Shahahaha! Since when did you get so sentimental!? Betraying people is your specialty, isn't it!?" Arlong laughed.

"Oh, is that so?" She grinned.

"My fishman brothers, our comrade has returned! Let us prepare a feast!" Arlong toasted.

"Woohoo!!" The fishmen cheered.

--

"There it is! I found going merry! She's docked over there!" Usopp exclaimed happily as he saw their ship.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this! Untie me now!" Zoro shouted at Johnny and Usopp who ignored him.

"Hmm, that certainly is a rather strange place to dock the ship.. it's a little off from 'Cocoyashi Village' marked on this map." Johnny told the long nosed boy.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS ONLY TIE UP ME!"

"Ahh.. I remeber the last time you were tied up." Y/N chuckled leaning against the wooden door.