Captain Usopp!

(3rd Person Pov)

"Its fixed..!!" Luffy laughed as he held his strawhat high.

"I just.. mended the cuts." Nami bit off the string attached.

"I think that should do it, try not to poke it too much." The navigator told Luffy.

"You did great job in fixing this hat.... uh oh..." Luffy poked the hat despite what she told him and his finger went in.

"DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I JUST SAID!!?" Nami angrily poked the boy with the needle.

"Stop poking me with that needle, it hurts!" Luffy whined. "It's useless If I hit you so I have to use the needle!!"

"Ah, that makes sense!" Luffy smiled. "You guys are noisy! I can't sleep with all this noise." Zoro sat up

"We need to plan things more!" Nami put her thumb on her cheek. "What do you mean?" Luffy asked.

"Are we going to the 'Grand Line' like this?"

"Oh that's right! Although uncle cabbage gave us plenty of fruits, we don't have any meat on this ship!" Luffy smiled.

"I hope the next island has meat." Y/N yawned.

"I am not talking about the food supplies!" Nami exclaimed. "And we don't have any sake to drink either! How boring!" Zoro said.

"Let's not worry about the problem of food and drink first! The place we're going the 'Grand Line' is the most dangerous place in the world!"

"Every pirate in this world wishes to get the treasure there, so we need to get a better ship first." Nami explained.

We're also short on crew members and this shop doesn't have any equipment.. no matter what you think we can't possibly be safe!" She mumbled.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Y/N asked.

"We have to prepare first, and plan for the journeys ahead, there's a village due to North we should go there first! First thing to find when we get there is look for a better ship-"

"And eat some meat!!" Luffy cut Nami off.

--

Hu Hu! It's such a beautiful day.." Said a boy with a long nose.

There's nothing like starting such a happy and refreshing day by looking at the sea!" Usopp crossed his arms

*chirp!* *chirp!*

"Listen up!"

"LOOK OUT EVERYONE!! PIRATES ARE ATTACKING!!" Usopp yelled.

"PIRATES!!! PIIIRATTEES!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

"What!? Did he say pirates!!?" A villager exclaimed."Piirateess!!!" Usopp screamed.

"Ah! Usopp's up and about. Guess it means it's time for work." An elder man sipped his tea.