Important DF A/N (Vote)

I've been considering whether I should change Y/N's devil fruit to Paramecia instead of Logia? The thing is, if Y/N has a wind logia throughout the whole pre-time skip they'd be many problems that would be easily solved and ruin the plot. Not to mention he'll be OP asf. it's just that I want to keep him in a more Luffy level if you know what I mean.

Him having a logia before the timeskip before they learnt how to use haki immediately makes him the strongest in the strawhats. Personally I'd like to keep him at the second strongest in the group, or maybe the same strength as Luffy.

I'm still going to make him pretty frickin strong just not unbeatable and making him that would ruin his character, which I really don't want to. I just wanted to make the readers apart of the decision if there's more things you'd like for me to add or change about his DF please tell me.

Well that's all I wanted to say so you can vote down here. In a week or more the decision will be changed in the info.

Kuki Kuki Special Paramecia

Or

Kuki Kuki Logia

Ps. I'm pretty sure I won't be posting for some time because I have to focus on school, I'll try to write on the weekend if I can.