Reverse Mountain

"And that was our guiding light too! What are we going to do now?" The captain asked while hanging upside down on merry's wooden head.

"Well it's only a lighthouse. It can go out from time to time." The response came from Nami, clothed in a protective rain garment.  "Besides it's for times like these you have a navigator you know? So don't worry I know the basic direction at least."

"Wow you're amazing." Luffy, whose awe was visible, rotated his physique to address the orange-maned navigator.

"More importantly, can you please get off from there!" Nami said.

"No this is my spot you can't have it!" Luffy retorted. "When did I say I wanted it!?" Nami countered.

"But this is rather troubling.. at this rate it'll be exactly like the rumors say." Her gaze dropped pensively to the chart spread below her.

"A mountain!?!?" A sweaty Usopp asked with his mouth dropped, the rest of the boys sipped Sanji's freshly concocted refreshments in hand.

"Exactly, I had a hard time believing it myself when I looked at the map. But look!" Nami declared as she unfurled the map across the surface before them and gestured at a particular location.

"The light of guidance was directly pointing at reverse mountain located right here on red line."  She explained further.

"A waterway? That's crazy! Even if that waterway really is there, there's no way a ship could climb up on a mountain." The long nosed sniper expressed his opinion

"But that's what the map says." The navigator affirmed.

"Yeah we are leaving East Blue who knows what kind of unique things we'll encounter." Y/N interjected before taking another sip in the beverage provided by Sanji.

"That's right as if Nami could ever be wrong!" Sanji proclaimed loyally. Yet Zoro interjected with skepticism. "But isn't that the map you stole from Buggy? How dependable could it be?"

"Are we really gonna climb up a mountain on a ship? That's sounds sooo cool!" Luffy said with enthusiasm, basically jumping up and down on his chair. "So it's a magic mountain, huh?"

"Why do we have to enter directly through the entrance in the first place couldn't we just head directly south and still enter?" Zoro posed a strategic alternative.

"No we can't!" The suggestion was met with immediate dismissal from his captain.

"That's right! And there's a perfectly good reason for that." Nami added on the conversation.

"Its so much cooler to go in using the real entrance!" Luffy shouted before getting hit in the back of the head by the woman next to him.

"That's not the reason!" Nami protested, teeth gritted in frustration.

"Wait, wha? Guys! The storm suddenly stopped!" The long nosed sniper raised his voice, his exclamation diverting everyone’s gaze towards the kitchen's portal window.

"Hey you're right." Y/N spoke noticing the sudden change of weather.

"What? That can't be... That storm should have directly lead us to the entrance.." Nami's voice quivered as the boys rushed outside.

"Wow, such a nice day!" The straw hat wearing boy exclaimed.

"I wonder what happened to the storm?" Sanji pondered at the wind user. "It is weird that the weather just changed all of the sudden, but this is good isn't it?" Y/N responded to Sanji’s question while Luffy’s laughter served as a backdrop to their conversation.

"Oh no! We've entered the calm belt..!" Nami interrupted urgently, reclaiming the crew's attention.

"Calm belt? What's that?"