25 - the feeling of love

Start from the beginning

“Think about it ok …I'll leave now” she sighs and gets up, he looks at her and then looks down again.

“And if you still didn't do anything…I'm telling you Park Jimin, you're the most stupidest person “

He glared at her as she glared back, “I can't believe it..how come you're even my brother? Mom dad must’ve picked you up from the streets” she mutters walking away as a pillow straight hits her head from behind.

park gia
What park gia?, y/n is right, an Idiot you are” she walked towards the door as he remembered something.”gia” he called her name, she ignored him and continued walking.

He sighed and walked towards her, “listen here, my big sister…she hummed in response turning around.

“What is it now? Remember a comeback?” He flicked her head from behind, earning a glare from her. “There's something I want you to do..”

“What? She asked, “get a pair of slippers of your size"  he says and starts walking back. While she just looked at him in confusion.

“why? Do you want me to live here or something? Are you planning to give me slippers? Really now Jimin? Who even gives someone slippers??

He rolled his eyes looking at her while shaking his head…”it's NOT for you , it's for y/n” muttering the last sentence he looked away as gia suspiciously yet with amazement looked at him. “Why for y/n?” Excitedly, she asked to walk back towards him.

“Don't think too much, it's just she might…come here at my house I mean .. she's also my employee so, there should be something for her to wear” he rubs the back of his neck saying this.

“She has her own one at her house” gia spoke trying to tease him, “ it could be if someday she came here wearing her shoes or heels so….it should be comfortable here for her”

She nod smiling widely.."such a caring boyfriend”
I'm not her boyfriend

But you wish you were” winking she starts getting up only to see him smiling lightly looking down.

Just date already, Even the dogs want you to date at this point!?” She spoke rolling her eyes before walking out of the house.

While he lays down on the couch staring at the ceiling while all the scenarios with you present in it wanders in his mind. He focused on everything his sister said only to sigh loudly and close his eyes.

On the other hand you were at the office right now, “Mr. Park didn't come to work today” one of your colleagues said, “strange right?” Chuckles…"he rarely take any day off”

“He must be sick guys, why are you even making it sound like a gossip topic?” You spoke typing on the keyboard while focusing on your work. They all looked at you and just chuckled as Annie dragged her chair towards you.

You're so confident with your answer as if he has informed you about him” she said, making you stop typing and look at her, “i..uh..it was just a guess” shrugging your shoulders you keep your focus . Everyone just nodded and focused on their work.

While you took out your phone and decided to ask him if he's feeling good now…you opened his contact to type it but then stopped.

Should I?
Shaking your head you start typing “are you ok now? You removed that text “how are you feeling now?” You stare at that text and remove it again.

“Did you take your medicine?” Texting again you delete it again…. When did texting become this hard??  “you good now?”

Noo this sounds so….informal…"how are you doing Mr. Park?” Staring at the text for some seconds you shake your head, Mr. Park is too formal..

“How are you now Jimin?” Shutting her eyes she clicked the send button and then sighed loudly as Annie looked at her with a furrow.

You turned and saw her staring at you as you just smiled lightly, focusing on your work.

It was almost night as you were walking home, you didn't take the bus today and decided to walk till your house, you were in the market looking everywhere. This country doesn't feel unfamiliar now.

It feels like you belong here, you aren't a foreigner but you won't ignore the fact that you miss india.

You stopped when you saw a street singer, there were actually many people around him so you went and stood there in the crowd listening to him.

The song was slow, beautiful and his voice was literally doing the justice to that song.

You suddenly started to remember the time you've spent with Jimin, that moment crossed your mind suddenly.

Meanwhile Jimin, who went out for a walk, also stopped there in the crowd listening to the song, but he was standing on the other corner of the crowd while you were standing on the other.

He was on the other hand recollecting everything his sister said, he came here so he could think about it, he could focus on his feelings.

He stood there listening to the song while your face kept coming in front of him.

The song stopped as the singer smiled widely when you all started to clap.

“Guys…. this was a love song and…if you remembered someone by listening to this, then let me tell you that person is really lucky. If he or she’s someone who's with you right now, congratulations and if he or she’s someone whom you want to be with then what are you waiting for?”

“Go and confess, because you both deserve each other” everyone cheered loudly while you stood straight realizing who you were thinking about the whole time.

Jimin smiles lightly and nods before turning around to leave, while you do the same, crossing your arms you start walking towards your house as well as him.

You were about to reach when you saw Jimin who was coming back from somewhere too. He looked at you as well. You both didn't know but you both were thinking about each other at this point too.

There was silence but it wasn't the awkward one, you guys just stared at each other, both of them wanted to speak but no words came out.

Then jimin decided to break the silence as he stepped ahead…"uh, I'm feeling better now, no need to worry” you remember the text you sent him, smiling lightly you nod.

“Alright then…uhm i..i should go, I mean good night “ saying you left and straight went home while he just nod slightly staring at you standing there still.