"Babygirl I would egg you on, but it's so fucking sexy just to watch you devour Daddy's dick." I say after I notice Jasmine and I aren't talking.

"MMM." Jasmine moans as her hands cover mine then she squeezes her own tits.

"Scar I think Daddy's close.

"Mhmm." Jasmine moans then I ghost my lips

"You better fill our whore's mouth up with your cum." I whisper. "She deserves to be treated to your cum."

"Fuuuuuuck." Jasmine moans then I see some of her cum slip out of Scarlett's mouth.

"That's my girl." I whisper then I squeeze Jasmine's titties as I watch Scarlett suck our right-back dry.

Once Jasmine's balls are fully drained, Scarlett pulls away from Jasmine's dick and let's it fall against Jasmine.

"Pretty whore?" I question then Scarlett and I lock eyes. "Crawl to me princess."

Scarlett crawls up Jasmine's body then when she and I are nose to nose, I kiss my striker which let's Jasmine's cum swap between our mouth's.

"Fuck me." Jasmine mumbles as Scarlett and I break our kiss then we swallow Jasmine's cum.

"So delicious." Scarlett says.

"Agreed baby." I say.

"Mommy's turn." Scarlett says then she kisses down my body as I adjust so I'm laying down.

"That mean's Daddy gets some titty time." Jasmine says as she wraps an arm around me then I watch her hands grab my boobs.

"I'm in heaven." I say.

"Not yet." Scarlett says then she puts my dick in her mouth.

"Mmmm." I moan.

"Let me dirty talk." Jasmine whispers. "You just enjoy."

Scarlett's mouth is so talented that she makes my brain go to mush and it's hard for me to talk when Scarlett's sucking my dick.

"Thank you." I mumble as I watch my brunette girlfriend go to town on my dick.

While Scarlett sucks the soul out of me I sort of hear Jasmine talking, but like always when I'm getting my dick sucked my brain gets mushy so I just focus on the beautiful woman sucking my dick.

"I think Mommy's close babygirl." I hear Jasmine say after like ten minutes. "Earn that cum baby."

"Daddy." I whimper.

"Cum baby." Jasmine say then she squeezes my titties.

"Fuuuuuuck." I moan as I cum in Scarlett's mouth.

"That's my beautiful slut." Jasmine praises which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

After Scarlett's milked my dick for all the cum it has, my striker crawls up my body then I watch her passionately kiss Jasmine.

"That's really sexy." I mumble.

"It also tastes so good." Jasmine says.

"I'm ready for you Mommy." Scarlett says.

"Then can you be a good girl fro me and get in the position you wanna get fucked in?" I question.

Scarlett nods with a smile then she rolls off me and Jasmine and gets on her hands and knees.

Once Scarlett's in position, Jasmine and I kneel on either side of her.

"Hmmm." I say as Jasmine and I look at our girlfriend's ass.