Hey!!

Hi guys! I'm super excited to be writing this for you guys!

 A couple of things first:

- This book is inspired by of A Year to the Day by Robin Benway (Go read it it's an amazing book!!!)

- There will be TWs for the following

Shooting

Panic Attacks

Suicidal Thoughts

Death

Blood

Cussing

Angst (IDK if this is a tw or not)

Trama (IDK if this one counts either)

And probably more :D

They are in 11th grade, so everyone is 16-17 (Other than the parents and Drista)

I will include TW's if there are any at the top of each chapter.

There will probably be fluff but no smut (I'm bad at writing that stuff, maybe one day, sorry not sorry).

The titles are important to understand the plot. (It starts off as a year after the "incident" and works it's way down to the day of the incident)

There will be lots of Angst.

I will try to post every week on Saturdays or Sundays (if I can I will post earlier in the week). I haven't chosen an exact time yet, but I'll figure that out soon.

I will include A LOT of music that fit the mood of each chapter (or just music I have stuck in my head while I'm writing).

I will most likely be writing this at night while blasting music through my airpods, so there will probably be a couple of (dozen) typos. If there are any just let me know and I'll fix it :)

Now, Without further ado, enjoy, Ghosts (By me!!)