chapter 5: Cerulean city

As the Group walk towards cerulean city. Audrey was so happy to have her first badge.
"Eevee, Vulpix are you ready to get our second badge?!?". Audrey asks them. They replied yes back in the language.

"Do you know what type of pokemon you're going to use?". Brock askes Audrey.

" I know I could use my Pikachu since it's an electric type and since the gym is water pokemon base I would have the advantage. But I want to give some of my other pokemon a chance so I think i might use butterfree and maybe scythe. I know he's been wanting to have a go." Audrey says.

 As they continued walking misty was a little down since she didn't want to come back to Cerulean City. Audrey told misty that she didn't have to come watch her gym match. Once said that misty said that she was gonna go do something. So, Audrey and brock continued on the way.

Once they got to the gym Audrey called out to see is anyone was there. As they were walking farther into the gym, they heard cheering coming from outside the lobby, she walks through the door and there she seen misty sisters. 

 As the sister were walking off the stage Audrey called out and asked "um, excuse me.". 

at first the sister thought she was there for Autograph which obvisisly she wasn't there for that. Audrey told them she was there for a gym battle. 

The 3-sister looked at each other and said "Sorry, but we are not going to be doing any more gyn battles because we have been beaten 3 times in a room from these kids from pallet town. plus, the only pokemon we have left is goldeen and she a baby but what if we gave u the badge just for the trouble of you coming here."

Audrey wasn't happy she wanted to earn that for herself not just be given to her. She was just about to tell them how she would rather fight but someone spoke from behind her.

"Are you trying to ruin the gym reputation, Daisy?". Misty called out from behind her. 

"Hello sis, have u became a great water master yet." Her sister Daisy said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah, misty you said u wouldn't come back in till u became one." Her other sister daisy said. 

"I did say that, but I also can't not do anything when you're just planning on giving out badge to the challengers. Audrey you will have to battle me if you want the badge." Misty said. 

" Thats fine with me misty, I was just about to tell them how i want to earn my badge and not just be giving it. " Audrey told misty.

As the girls were getting ready to battle Audrey ask if she could let her gyarados to swim, which misty said was fine with. Then they got on the platform. Audrey on red and misty on blue and from there the battle started.

"Finneon come on out." Misty called out. 

"Butterfree come on out!" Audrey calls out her pokemon. 

"Finneon use water gun!"

"Counter it with Supersonic and then use confusion."

"Finneon quick counter it with silver winds. Then use water pulse."

"Quick Butterfree use sunny day then use solar beam."

With that finneon was down for which made butterfree the winner.

"Starmie it's up to you." Misty says. 

"Butterfree come back and watch this match. Syther lets do this." Audrey said and when syther came out he was raring to go. 

As they were getting ready to start the second match a large machine came crashing into the gym with was followed with laughter and we all know who that is. 

(Not doing team rockets intro) so once they were done.

Team rocket used that machine to start sucking the water out of the pool. which made misty and the sisters mad.

Audrey had other plans. "Poseidon use Aqua tail." and as Poseidon did that, she told all the pokemon to get out of the water. 

"Poseidon, eevee use thunderbolt and syther use Bug buzz. " Audrey call out to all her pokemon.

Team rocket still didn't give up, so Audrey said, " Eevee and vulpix do a thunderbolt and extrasensory." And with that team rockets machine broke and sent them blasting off once again. 

Audrey then thanked her pokemon for all their hard work with team rocket. 

"Misty what are we going to do about our gym battle?" Audrey asked misty.

"There's no need to continue it, you won the first match fair and square and I'm sure your syther would have won the second round and plus you help save the gym. So, Audrey as one of the gym leaders here at Cerulean gym I Glady gives u this badge to be proof of you victory here." Misty announces. 

" Thank u so much misty." Audrey said giving misty a hug. 

Misty's sisters tell her that she has proven to be a good battler and that made misty happy finally having her sister tell her something so positive. Misty also manages to catch her sister's some poliwags for then gym and after that her and Audrey went and met up with brock.  

As they met u with brock they started walking down the road in search of vermillion city. After a while they decided to stop for a break. As they were taking a break a pokemon came out of one of the bushes nearby. Shockingly it was a riolu.

"Rio." It said looking around. 

"Audrey, what pokemon is that?" Misty asks. 

 "It's a riolu, their very rare even in other regions. I'm going to catch it." Audrey said. 

As Audrey was walking up to it. It looks up at her and once it senses aura within Audrey the riolu came running and jump onto Audrey which made her fall to the ground. 

"Why did you jump up on me?" Audrey asks the riolu. 

"Sorry It's just that I'm excited seeing a human who has such a strong aura within them." Riolu said telepathically. 

"Oh...What?!" Audrey, Brock and misty shouted!

"You can use talk telepathically!?". Audrey said loudly. 

"Yes, I can because of my Aura. Anyway, can I please come with you!?" Riolu asked Audrey with hopeful eyes.   

 "Of course, you can I was just about to catch you because I wanted you on my team." Audrey said smiling. Audrey then uses one of her pokeballs and caught riolu. 

And with that they continued on their way to vermillion city. Let's see what kind of journey they have next.  

*Hey guys sorry it's been a while. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I won't be doing A.J and the school episode because to me their pointless. As usually if you have any option, you want me to know or things you would like me to write in the story just go ahead and comment. And if you have pokemon you would like Audrey to have, just go ahead and Commet that as well. Thank u guys for reading. *