Noticing that Taylor was still nowhere to be found, he plated up the food and took it upstairs for them to both eat out on the terrace where there were some chairs and a little table. Pulling back the curtains and opening the door, he saw her, baby sat up on her lap, giggling at the birds who were flying onto the trees to feed from the bird feeders they had placed in their garden. 

"Morning." Travis said as Taylor noticed his presence. She flashed him a small smile, before focussing back on the baby in her arms who was reaching out for the small bird that had landed on the railing of the balcony: a small robin. 

"Hey." She said hoarsely, smiling softly as he passed over her plate of food. "Thanks for this, I don't think I recognised the time. I woke up early this morning and just came out here with her so that she wouldn't wake you up. 

"What's on your mind?" Travis asked. He knew that whenever she was up early, and it wasn't to do with Luna, something was on her mind that she couldn't stop thinking about.

"Nothing." She simply brushed off, placing a piece of pancake into her mouth with difficulty. Of course she would deny it. 

"Tay I know when you are lying to me. Something must be on your mind for you to wake up so early. You are never a morning person. It's why we are the two worst people to have a baby who is such an early bird. We could both sleep through hurricanes."

"You did sleep through a hurricane." Taylor noted, laughing slightly. 

"It's your therapy session today right?" Travis asked, guessing that her session with her therapist was bound to be playing on her mind. He watched her nod slowly, turning her head away in shame. "Hey hey, it's ok to feel anxious about it. It's a huge step and I am so proud of you for taking it."

"Thank you." She replied, leaning over to give him a small kiss. 

They continued to eat together, making the occasional comment or small talk but otherwise silent, focussing on the peace that surrounded them and the beautiful little girl sat on Taylor's lap, engrossed in playing with the drawstring of her pyjama shorts. 

Travis took their plates downstairs and made his way over to put them in the dishwasher. He also got started on making some supplies for himself and Luna, making a note to pick up a few things when he was at the store that day. Luna wasn't eating solid foods yet, being on four months old, so it was largely just for himself and Donna. He was planning on meeting up with his mom who was in town for a couple of days before she went on holiday with some friends and the pair were going to take Luna to the aquarium in Kansas City. Taylor and him had plans to go to the zoo later on that month with the Patrick and Brittany Mahomes and their two children. 

Whilst Travis had been sorting stuff out in the kitchen, Taylor made it her task to dress Luna up in her cutest outfit, especially since she would be out and about and there would no doubt be cameras. Taylor and Travis had both admitted their distain for the paparazzi taking pictures of Luna, but had come to accept that it was bound to happen at some point and that they needed to be as prepared as they possibly could. She eventually decided on a blue and white floral summer dress with little white ankle socks that Taylor knew should end up pulling off in approxiamelty three seconds. She changed Luna's diaper, placing her into her fresh clean outfit, making sure to grab out some spare clothes to chuck into her diaper bag in case there were any accidents. She pulled her daughter in close to her chest, taking in the sweet baby smell that still clung to the top of her head where straight blonde hair sat, the one physical appearance trait that she had picked up from Travis. 

She made her way downstairs where she could see Travis packing everything up. He had placed her stroller in the boot of his car and was making sure everything was packed and ready in the bag. They were only going to be gone for the few hours that Taylor had therapy, giving her a few hours of peace to digest everything before being thrust back into motherhood duties. Not that Travis hadn't tried to help, he had but Taylor's possessive paranoia was making it difficult for her to let the baby go, even when she was exhausted.