Ayanokoji in FireForce

Start from the beginning

As the inferno raged around us, I steeled myself for the confrontation ahead, ready to unleash the full extent of my abilities in the fight against the monstrous foe that stood before me.

As I cautiously approached the Infernal, a sense of unease gnawed at the edges of my mind. Something was off, something that defied the boundaries of reason.

With each tentative step forward, the creature turned to face me, its form shifting and contorting in a manner that defied logic. And then, as it fully pivoted to confront me, the truth dawned upon me with a jolt of realization.

No... it couldn't be. But there it stood before me, its appearance a stark departure from the monstrous entity I had encountered years ago. This was no mere coincidence; this was something altogether inexplicable.

My mind raced with questions, each more confounding than the last. How could this be possible? Are there more than one? What's going on?

As the Infernal charged towards me with startling speed, I braced myself for the impending clash, determination etched into every fiber of my being. With a surge of willpower, I activated my innate ability.

With a thunderous impact, the Infernal's fist collided with my outstretched arms, the force of the blow sending shockwaves of pain rippling through my body. Despite my best efforts to brace myself, the sheer strength of the creature proved overwhelming, sending me hurtling backward through the air.

"Gahhh"

A sharp gasp escaped my lips as I crashed into the wall, the taste of blood staining my tongue as I struggled to regain my bearings. Through gritted teeth, I fought to push past the pain, refusing to yield even in the face of adversity.

Struggling to regain my composure, I pushed through the pain, my resolve unshaken even as blood trickled from my lips. With a fierce determination burning within me, I rose to my feet, my gaze fixed unwaveringly upon the advancing Infernal.

My ability is quite simple, once activated I render myself impervious to the scalding tongues of fire that surrounded us. With this immunity, I can also absorb the flame's heat it gives, absorbing it into my being and triggering an exhilarating surge of energy akin to the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

Through this absorption, I transformed the searing heat into a tangible manifestation—a fiery fist crackling with raw power. It pulsed with the intensity of the flames it was born from, ready to unleash its fiery wrath upon any adversary that dared to challenge me.

Crafting the absorbed heat into a blazing fist, I surged forward toward the Infernal. Utilizing the stored energy in my legs, I propelled myself with newfound speed, the laws of physics bending to my will as I closed the distance.

I unleashed my flame-forged fist, the culmination of my absorbed heat and adrenaline-fueled speed propelling it towards the Infernal's grotesque visage. The impact was thunderous, a symphony of crackling flames and shattering bone as my fist connected with its face.

The force of the blow was staggering, sending the Infernal hurtling backward with incredible force. It crashed through the window, the sound of splintering glass mingling with its agonized roar as it landed outside, sprawled upon the ground.

As the dust settled, I turned to face the two children, their wide-eyed stares filled with awe and gratitude. But their admiration was misplaced, for they could not fathom the true depths of my motives. In their innocence, they saw me as a savior, a hero come to rescue them from the clutches of danger. Little did they know, the darkness that lurked within me was far more insidious than the flames that threatened their lives.

With a solemn gaze, I met their gaze. For in this world of fire and chaos, the line between hero and villain was often blurred, and the true nature of one's intentions could remain shrouded in mystery.

Cote Oneshots and ReactionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara