9

Veronicas POV Update:

It's been a week since i moved here. A week of not much to be honest. The school was...well not interesting. I haven't seen atlas for a while, well outside of school that is. I didn't really bond with my brothers or my father Becouse I'd rather stay in my room all day doing my own thing. Me and Sarah got really close. She's a really great friend and very caring well it's all going great to be honest...to great for my liking. Well I never talk to anyone really. And if I talk to someone than it is Sarah but not much.

Veronicas POV story :

,, hey baby, wake up! Come on sleepyhead,, I hear Javiers voice.

,,I'm sleeping,, I reply and roll over so he can't see my face.

,,so that's why your talking with me? Yeah I ain't buyin' none of that bulshit. Come on princesa. Wake. Up.,, I hear him say.

,,since when do ya talk like that?,, I ask as I sit up.

,,well we live in the Southside and that's how we are and besides ya be talkin' like that the whole time too so shut your mouth and wake up so we can have breakfast,, he says In a joking voice.

,,by the way when can we meet your wolfs? You always keep them inside your room, at the forest or outside in the yard but you never let us see them or somethin.,, he states pouting and falls into my bed Wich makes my whole budy jump up.

Jeez how much does he weigh? Or more how freaking strong is he? Well it's probably more the fact that I eat...well almost nothing....how the fuck do I even survive?

,,when I say you can now get out!,, I demand.

,, okay Okay, I get it. I'll see you at breakfast bebita,, he stands up and walks out while I in the meantime walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth

After that I do some light skincare routine that Sarah showed me.

Bless her cute little demon heart

I haven't showered a whole week...I should probably take a shower but I hate taking showers and My depression doesn't help either.

I stare at the shower for a little to long it seems Becouse I hear a knock on my main door.

I quickly walk out of the bathroom into my bedroom and to the door.

I open it.

Yeah that's kinda what your sopossed to do you dumbass.
Okay calm down .

,,hey..,, I see atlas and slam the door shut.

Fuck fuck fuck.
Hey I think we all get it.

I take a deep breath and open the door again, like a scared child.

He chuckles and knees down a little so we are one eye sight.

,,why are you here?,, I ask him annoyed.

,,I wanted to apologize for y'know breaking into your room.,, he said and stood at his full height again and I had to look up to see him.

Why is he so tall?
Probably bec-
Don't you dare answer that question with some medical opinion.
Okay sorry girl.

,,yeah that was kinda dump and Well idiotic,, I say and sigh.

,, look, I'm really sorry okay?,, he sounds apologetic.

,,fine, I guess it's not the end of the world,, I say and point his finger to his face.

,,but don't do that again, capisch?,,I demand childishly.

He chuckles and puts his hands up in surrender.