5

Veronica POV:

,,aww look at them so cute,, someone said I'm assuming it's one if my brothers and that I'm sleeping on Xanders chest.

,,make a picture xav,, Alejandro says to Xavier and Xavier takes his phone with flash on accident.

,,WTF Xavier don't you know how to turn off the flash you dumbass?,, luisandro says and Xavier slaps him on his back head but not hard .

,, shut up,, I say and sit up

They all gasp.

,,did You just curse?,, my father  asks

,,no I was prayin, y'know,, I say sarcastic and he chuckles but let's it go I get out of the jet and see a beautiful mansion.

,, you like it?,, Xavier asks and I nod

The house is so beautiful there rich huh?
Wow that's cool but I think there gonna hurt me they are so Fucking intimidating.

,,come on let's go in I'll show you your room and then we're gonna have dinner and get to know each other Hermana,, Xavier says and grabs my hand gentle but i flinch hard he looks at me in confusion but says nothing.

Thank God
That was close

He opens the door of the whole mansion and it's beautiful.  he points at the stairs and I know it's gonna be hard with my maybe or maybe not broken leg Becouse it hurts like hell considering my mother hit me with a crowbar till she heard a crack. I wince at the first step of the stairs Xavier looks at me and smiles suddenly he picks me up bridal Style and let's me down Infront of a room. My room I think.

,,so this your room on your left is Alejandro and on your right you have luisandro there both twins you probably saw that and across your room is my room left from me is Xavier and right is Javier the room in the back is dad's room,, he explains and I remember most of it it's pretty easy since the names kinda match up like the twins, luisandro and Alejandro are besides me and Xander and Javier are with Xavier its all matching kinda then here I am Veronica.

,, don't pick me up again without asking ok,, I say and he looks hurt for a split second but then looks emotionlessly like the whole time . He nods and walks away I open my door.

 He nods and walks away I open my door