8

Atlas POV:
I jump out her window as fast as I can.
I see my car and Walk towards it, while I walk towards it I think about today. I saw Veronica once when she was a baby, I was a child though, but wow she's beautiful, her eyes and her smile god her smile and she has that hair and those curves and is so damn sassy. Fucking hell I've never loved a girl so much.

Yes I said love. Live with it.

I get into my car and drive home.
As soon as a open the door I see my family. so I see two amused twin girls probably because I'm gonna get grounded, then I see gigiling Sarah, angry dad, angry two older brothers wow my life is amazing( note the sarcasm).

,, grounded?,, I ask .

,,fuck yeah,, my dad replies.

,, look the Martinez aren't our blood family but our family by heart so this can't happen again, and it's not like you are a bad guy or anything but Diego ( Veronicas dad ) doesn't want her to have a boyfriend and he already told me what happened in the car,,dad explains .

,,yeah I'm sorry,, I say

,,look I talked to her once and I think she's a great girl so don't you dare and hurt her or play with her. Got it?,, Alexa says and even though she's the nice twin she means what she says.

,, yeah,, I say

,, y'know we love you right?,, Cole asks

,,I know,, I say quietly and walk upstairs.

,,oh that's all?,, Allisa asks.

God I lover her but sometimes I Wish I could strangle her.

,,yeah 2 weeks grounded is
enough,, Noah says and I love him more than anything right now.
I walk to my room and slam the door shut so everyone knows to not come into my room because I'm mad.

,, FUCK ,, I shout and throw a punch into the wall.

The wall is fine ... besides the big ass hole.

I go into the bathroom and shower.
I change into grey sweatpants and a black shirt for the night.

I walk downstairs and see Sarah.

,,hey princess,, I greet.

,, hey bro,, she greets back.
I open the fridge for a late night snack.

,, don't hurt her,, Sarah says all of the sudden, I freeze.

,,w-what?,, I ask and turn around so see her glaring at me .

I am older but damn when I tell you she's scary as hell, I fucking mean it.

,,I'm talking about Veronica, she's sassy and all but the inside of her is fragile and you are a fuck boy who changes girls more times a week then I do my underwear,, Sarah says and chuckles.

,,I am no- okay I am a fuck boy, anyways, I won't hurt her, I promise,, I say to Sarah and I mean it.

,, please don't mess her up because she's not one of your games or something she's my best friend and I will not let her get hurt by my own brother. Family or not.,, she says and walls upstairs to her room.

Damn I know I fuck like I kill but damn that was harsh. And I'm in the fucking Mafia so that means something.

She's right...

I go upstairs and lay in my bed.
I pull my phone out and text Javier.

Text:

Me: hey bro, sorry about earlier.

J: it's fine just stay away from her okay? You know I love you as my best friend but she's my sister and you are way too fuck boy for her I guess and I don't want her to get hurt.

Me: I know. It's fine I promise I'll stay away. Bye

J:bye.

Text done :

I have to stay away from her I really have too.

I sigh as I put my phone down and walk to the lights.
I turn them off and go to sleep.

Author's note:
I know loves I know it's short but it's just a little view into atlas Live.

Now comes a little view into Xavier.

Xavier POV:

I walk into my dad's office.

,,you wanted to see me, pa?,, I say.

,,yeah you know atlas king right?,, he asked as I sit down.

,,yeah he's like a brother for me and Javier's best friend,, I tell him.

,, right...and well they were at school and Xander picked them up. She had to sit on atlas lab, we thought she'd be more comfortable with that since otherwise she would have sat on her brothers lab and we didn't know what she would say to that, y'know?,, he explains.

,,yeah... what happened then?,, I ask impatient.

,,so basically atlas got an erection and we're all mad at him,, he finishes explaining.

,,HE DID WHAT?,, I scream.

,,ah,, he reminds me of my manners.

,,I mean-i don't know what to say to that,, I say.

Fucking hell. Why did he have to get a fucking erection I mean get your fucking testosterone in control.

,,yeah,, he states.

,,I mean at least it's someone we know, god I have no idea I mean is it that bad? No it definitely is I mean she my baby sister and your only daughter,, I start overthinking.

,,it's okay son let's just all calm down and go to sleep okay?,,he asks and I nod walking out of his office into my own.

I sign a few papers, make a few calls and all that paper Mafia stuff.

As soon as I'm done I go to my room and sleep in my siut, to tired to take it off.

Author's note:

How are y'all liking the story so far?

By the way everything the characters say is in a southern accent. I thought maybe it's good if you know it.

I hope y'all are having a great day / I wish yall a great night.