Melodies of Life

Slightly Unedited

Slightly Unedited

I would like to announce that soon enough I could have my MCD Garroth x Reader should be ready soon as I've got a prologue and 2 chapters ready to be published on by one! Slowly, as I continue working on this story, I've been able to work and reedit the story to make it as perfect as possible. I hope when I do publish it, you will be able to enjoy it!

── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ───

[ Chapter 6, Page 2]
"Well, of course, that's not true, isn't that right, my love?"

Up in the rooftop... Author's POV; 

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a golden glow over the tranquil island where preparations were underway for a momentous occasion. Zane, usually composed and collected, was currently a whirlwind of nervous energy, his anxiety palpable as he frantically double-checked every detail on his list.

"Is everything ready?!" His voice echoed across the roof, laced with urgency and a hint of panic. The others exchanged concerned glances, understanding the gravity of the situation. Aphmau and Melissa had just touched down on the island, their arrival imminent.

Lucinda, her elegant indigo dress billowing in the gentle breeze, approached Garroth with a gentle touch. "Garroth, darling, perhaps you should go and check on your brother," she suggested softly, concern etched into her features. "He seems on the verge of bursting with all this stress."

Meanwhile, Silvanna, radiant in her vibrant yellow gown adorned with delicate pink ruffles, stepped forward with Erik by her side. Her gaze was fixed on the horizon, a mix of determination and affection shining in her eyes. "Remember," she reminded them, her voice filled with maternal warmth, "this is a celebration for my Mija. I want everything to be absolutely perfect, especially for her and Aaron."