Brothers and Feathers

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:ㅤI should've mentioned this a while back ago, but all these stories are going to be as accurate as the cannon Aphmau episodes of my street with a little twist to make moments with Garroth and the reader  ♡

˳ㅤㅤ꒰ㅤ다시 만나니 참 좋네ㅤ ୨·୧ ㅤ꒱ㅤ ៸៸ ✦ ׄ ׅㅤ゚ㅤ˳

Author's POV;

"Laurence!" Garroth's voice rings out urgently, searching for his friend. "Laurence! Where are you?"

"I'm right over here... in the living room, trying to finish my book with Y/N," Laurence responds nonchalantly, his focus still on his reading. Y/N lifts her head from her own book, offering a friendly wave to Garroth. His gaze briefly lingers on her before he shakes off the distraction, hurrying toward his brown-haired friend with determination to share his idea.

"Laurence!" Garroth leaned in next to his friend, a sense of excitement in his voice.

"What's up?" Laurence sighed, his eyes still locked onto his book. Meanwhile, Y/N placed a bookmark on the page she had left off, her curiosity was piqued, and she closed the book to listen in on their conversation.

"Feathers..." Garroth slowly said, his tone cryptic.

"Uh... what?" Laurence looked up, confusion on his face as he shifted his attention to Garroth.

With a burst of energy, Garroth jumped over the couch that Y/N was sitting on, landing beside her. He leaned forward, his gaze locking onto Laurence, who, along with Y/N, turned their heads to follow his movement. "Dante and I have been buying lots of feathers to make women more attracted to us!" Garroth said with full confidence, causing Y/N and Laurence to exchange a questioning glance before refocusing their attention on their friend.

"Don't you realize that at the New Year's party, Kenmur and I managed to get a kiss because of the feathers!" Garroth's words evoke a familiar reaction from Y/N—her cheeks tint with a soft blush, a clear sign of her shy side resurfacing. As she unconsciously replays the memory of their first shared kiss at the party, her thoughts seem to drift back to that magical moment when their lips met.

"Kenmur didn't get a kiss because of the feathers!" Laurence playfully hit Garroth on the head, his tone light. "He's a good guy. He just got the courage to kiss Emmalyn, that's all," Laurence defended Kenmur's honor. 

Y/N remained quiet, not wanting to contribute to the conversation centered around the topic at hand.

"Because. Of. The. Feathers!" Garroth persisted, still trying to convince Laurence of his theory.

"You and Dante have been driving me crazy with those dumb feathers," Laurence said, his frustration evident. "I swear, if we get another package of feathers in the mail from the feather shopping spree you guys have been on, I'm going to--" Laurence's sentence was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. He got up from his seat and headed towards the door to answer it.