Hunter and Prey Part 1

"so, when you first were brought to another dimension you met another Gwen"

"yes"

"During that time you started forming feelings for her"

"Also yes"

"Then once you got your ability to travel to different dimensions you visited her and now you're dating?"

"Yes, why is this hard to understand?", I asked peter. His gaze looked over my shoulder making me look over my shoulder to see what he was looking at. Looking across the room I saw him looking at Gwen with her friends.

"Isn't that kind of...I don't know....creepy?", Peter asked not sure.

"Only if I was dating our universes Gwen at some point then we broke up. If I went dating another universes Gwen I feel that would show I didn't get over her and are signs of a mentally unhealthy life. On top of that if you want creepy look to your left. No offense Andi", I retorted. We both looked at Andi to see her reading an old book that was about dissecting human bodies.

"No offense taken and he's right Peter", she said, flipping a page. Looking back at Peter I gave him a smirk.

"How does that even work for you?". Reaching into my sweater I pulled out my phone, setting it down in front of me.

"With this, a special gift from y/n. He Upgraded my phone with a personal AI meant to help me during my patrols. Can hack mostly anything so far along with helping me in other ways. He also made it able to make calls across dimensions as long as I have someone's phone number. Have no clue how he did it but he did", I said as my phone turned on.

"Salutations, my name is J.A.C.K.", it said introducing itself. Andi putting her book down gave me a look along with Peter.

"*Sigh*I didn't name it. That jackass decided to name him after me as a final joke", I said before it began to ring. Picking it up the caller ID said unknown confusing me. Answering it I held it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jack! It's me, y/n!". My eyes went wide with surprise before being replaced with anger. Anger at the shit he pulled naming the AI.

"Go Fuck yourself!", I yelled before hanging up. Almost slammed my phone on the table but I didn't want to test its durability.

(To see how that call came to be read "Road to Spider-man (The Road continued)" in the a very Spidey vaca-ture Arc)

"Guess he got on your nerves a lot", Peter said with a small chuckle.

"You have no clue"

Soon we started talking about other things. Andi even joined in talking about how her and venom's bond is getting stronger. Apparently her and the parasite have been training or experimenting more like it. Andi's been testing how strong she is with Venom and what powers and abilities he has. Turns out he copied some of mine like my camouflage but made that better being able to turn invisible. Really wish I had that ability. She had some other experiments she wanted to do like seeing if she could strengthen the resistance against sound by introducing him to small amounts of loud noise.

"If he goes out of control I'm not sure trying to get rid of his weaknesses is a good idea", I chimed in.

"It'll be fine Jack, you're just being paranoid as usual with him", she said, giving me her emotionless stare.

"You say that noW!!". Andi suddenly kicked me in my shin. Could tell that wasn't her though but Venom. Even though she had a smirk when it happened.

"I swear if we weren't in school right now I'd be playing the loudest song I know parasite", I said rubbing my shin. He definitely used his super strength for that kick.